Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:09 AM
Default "Late Night" Picture Thread
Post your Late Night Expansion pack photos here. We would love to see them!!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 12:58 PM
Hot wings!

Annie played that backbeat like a pro! And she was only at level 1 here.

Strawberry doing some table dancing. I caught her winking at me a few times which definitely made me chuckle.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:05 PM
I think the mixologist are so neat!

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 1:23 PM
I can't wait to get mine this weekend. Go Strawberry! Go Strawberry!

~Sigh~ Now for work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 7:05 PM
Love the cityscape.

Will post more after class :>
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 9:49 PM Last edited by Mozarin : 28th Oct 2010 at 12:11 AM.
This is Tristan getting bitten by his wife Morrigan, she isn't turning him just feeding. Judging by the look on his face, he likes it.

Edit: Here's a pic of them in the hot tub after whoohooing.

Interesting fact time, Tristan's a celeb and after they whoohooed, i got a message saying that the town had been talking about how shameful it was that he slept with a vampire, and i was like but she's his wife......so i guess it's ok as a celebrity to marry one but sleeping with one is a huge no-no lol. He sued for slander and won which is good, but i have a feeling every time they whoohoo this is gonna happen. Man i love this game.
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 12:27 AM
Elevator woohoo!

Instructor
#8 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 12:51 AM
Took some more pics and Ohh how I love vampire babies ^_^!

Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 11:59 AM
wow looking great, you guys!! Hopefully I'll be getting my copy tonight all stores seem to be sold out or not carrying them yet. not sure...its KILLING MEE!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 2:35 PM
First thing I checked out!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:52 PM
Love all the pics you guys are posting :lovestruc they look great. Sadly I don't have this expansion yet. Maybe I'll get it for christmas or when I can't stand reading about it anymore and just go get it Kinda preoccupied with Fallout New Vegas right now though. Its so addicting.

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:26 PM
Such pretty pictures guys!! Thanks for sharing even though they've made me incredibly, incredibly jealous!! Fingers crossed the post man brings me my copy tomorrow.

And I have to say, even though I hate pigeons to death in real life, they do have a certain charm to them when they're harmlessly pixelated like that. Can you interact with them at all? Make them shoo and stuff? Thought I'd ask on the off chance haha :P
Mad Poster
#13 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:43 PM Last edited by el_flel : 29th Oct 2010 at 1:03 AM.
Roma having fun at the bar:

Excuse the slight blurriness. It happened when I resized them.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Momodoll
Can you interact with them at all? Make them shoo and stuff? Thought I'd ask on the off chance haha :P

I didn't try
OH BOY I didn't try that
I'm so gonna try that
I can't believe I didn't try that

BTW, el_flel, she reminds me of Blake Lively in the second picture
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:18 PM
Loving how the stages look in your pictures, el_flel, and the sim's really cute too

Quote: Originally posted by laughingtoleave
I didn't try
OH BOY I didn't try that
I'm so gonna try that
I can't believe I didn't try that

Haha, would be cool if we could. Maybe it's too much unnecessary work for EA to put in, though. I can imagine little kids running around and flapping their arms at them - it'd be so cute :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:25 PM Last edited by Peep : 28th Oct 2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Added another pic
Hunting:

Dancing:

Sadly, you can't do anything with the pigeons. I'd hoped to be able to feed them or something, too.
Instructor
#17 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 9:22 PM
Ah, well, thanks for the info, Peep

Your sim's eyes are mesmerising! Nice capture
The other one
#18 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mozarin
This is Tristan getting bitten by his wife Morrigan, she isn't turning him just feeding. Judging by the look on his face, he likes it.

Is there a specific trait that makes a vamp do this? My vamp only ever feeds from the wrist no matter whether she's feeding on the mail man or her husband.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Mad Poster
#19 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 11:05 PM
laughingtoleave - Didn't know who that was so I googled her, and the sim does look like her in that picture!
Momodoll - Thank you

Dancing on tables

Falling out of the elevator

I love this EP :D
Instructor
#20 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 1:01 AM
Laura

Mad Poster
#21 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 1:05 AM
Those are some truly gigantic breasts, simtastic2! I love the new dancing animations.
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
Those are some truly gigantic breasts, simtastic2! I love the new dancing animations.

Hehe yes
She's my whoreish sim. I love the new animations also :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 1:40 AM
@missroxor, I don't believe it is a trait. When Morrigan and Tristan were just friends she bit him on the wrist but when they fell in love she started feeding from the neck. And Tristan is the only one she does this to, for example when she feeds on her butler Camilla, she bites the wrist and they are friends, so i think it's a romance thing. Their relationship bar is always maxed, so maybe that's a factor too.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 5:08 AM

one of my sims playing the drums at a club!!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 5:31 AM
My new sim Camille is now a vampire. Love it!! She managed to get Fangman as her love interest and had him turn her.

I am loving every minute of this EP. Best one yet!!
Page 1 of 6