Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eufl
That is for what bethesda games are good: you can play them your style.
I think that was one of the reasons I really loved Morrowind back when I first played it. Most games I played around that time you had a strict path to take through the game, yet Morrowind just drops you into this massive world and gives you all sorts of options on where to go and what to do. Also it was nice that Morrowind's main story had an alternate path to take when getting Wraithguard so that was something nice to try. I am glad that Oblivion and Skyrim simplified a few things, because Morrowind can be a pain sometimes!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 9:17 AM
I have Skyrim now almost a year but still not complete the game. I love the game but still wandering and playing other games to but now i fineley finisht the main quest killig some dragon.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#153 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 10:06 AM
Anyone get a glitch at the Eldergleam Tree? I decided this time to take that guy and do the sapling and he did nothing but come with me as I slashed the tree, but the sprigens didn't attack either.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#154 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 3:32 PM
11 days until Skyrim Remastered.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Mad Poster
#155 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 4:10 AM Last edited by HarVee : 6th Nov 2016 at 5:02 AM.
I just got Remaster version. And just like I expected it broke almost every mod in exist including much useful Script Extender. It also redo file structure so most .esp type mod no longer work. No clothing or armour or minor changes like coin weight or new weapons or new hair ... and Bethesda even some stupid reason got rid of almost 90 percent of screen resolutions original version support. No 5:4 or 4:3 ratio.

This version of game practically unplayable now despite theoretically seem like more stable now because 64-Bit and more memory allocate, but without stuff like SKSE and SkyUI and RaceMenu this game messy and limited and will take years for most good mod become compatible and by then new TES game come out and everyone move on.

Bethesda you deserve face palm for this... You worse than Rockstar and EA when it come to remaster. It one thing to add new native post process effects and add 64-bit executable and do minor update to few game models and textures, but it another to redo game file structure and fuck up work of modders and make most every mod created incompatible when mods one of main reason people still play Skyrim. If this how you 'remaster' still relatively new-game, then I hate see how you mess up older ones. Never remaster any you games ever again Bethesda... Just don't and save peoples sanity...

On positive note, game now finally support native windowed mode... hooray such great trade-off... You will be need of it considering 5:4 and 4:3 no longer support and even resolutions it do support are still very small.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
Original Poster
#156 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 5:01 PM
Well, HarVee, since it came out so recently, there's bound to be some things that need some editing. The mods, too. The ones that worked on the original version might not work with the remaster, so you'll have to wait for the mod creators to do some remastering on their mods.

Speaking of mods, what's you guys' favourites? Can be the silliest mod you've ever seen/downloaded or one you'd never play the game without.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#157 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 6:10 PM Last edited by HarVee : 13th Nov 2016 at 7:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
Speaking of mods, what's you guys' favourites? Can be the silliest mod you've ever seen/downloaded or one you'd never play the game without.

Exlcude obvious ones, I liked DreamBurrow Regal Assasin armour and Cultural Diversity and The Grey Cowl of Nocturnal. I play Khajiit most exclusively, so mod ideal for them are stuff I use most.

For NewRim I use:

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Page 7 of 7