Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 3:38 PM
Default Weegems arty stuff
This is my first attempt at using my pen tablet for something other than doodling, lol Any constuctive critisism welcome :p

This is a painting of my little boy (used a photo for reference) I know the hairs kinda sucky tho, lol

My Latest One (Oct 08)
Advertisement
#2 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 2:09 PM
Coolio I love that gurls hair!! You have a unique gift
Inventor
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:11 PM
Oooh, I wish I had a tablet! That one eye is darker than the other, so it looks a tiny bit weird, but other than that, wonderful!
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:14 AM
Thanks DiamonteGirl (love the name btw,lol) And yeah tablets rock. I got it for Christmas this year and this is me just getting to use it properly. I see what you mean about the eyes now that u mention it
#5 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 10:20 AM
Haha, thank you!! You actually like the name :lovestruc
Your little boy is very cute!!
#6 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 6:52 PM
It's good, nice detailed facial expressions, and the hair is good.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Inventor
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:27 PM
Nice work, especially the one of your little boy (very cute) :D

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th May 2008 at 6:36 PM
wow, nice work
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thankyou very much. The girl is just one that came from my head, lol. I didn't actually know what she was going to look like untill it was finished. I just started drawing an eye actually and it ended up as this.

When drawing a face, I guess my favourite part to draw are the eyes so that's probably why they are a lot more detailed than everything else.
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 12:23 AM
Default Another drawing from meh
A little sketch I drew in Photishop today. It took me quite a while but I really like the end result.

Instructor
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 4:21 AM
That's really pretty!