Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 2:29 PM
omg! congrats! :D
nah, I haven't met anyone famous before. Some one from s2c should go become a celebrity! :D

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 2:40 PM
Wooo! ambnumber, I am extremely jealous (in the nicest way possible!)! Congratulations! Seeing as you are one of the people on the site I associate most with Harry Potter, I can sincerely say I think you are very deserving of this. Wow! Meeting JK Rowling sounds like one of the neatest things you can possibly do, so… Go knowing that the excitement of a bunch of us here is with you!

On topic... I really haven't met any extremely famous people. I've met some musicians my Dad has played with who I admire, such as Eric Paparazzi from Paparazzi (I may be misspelling that), Mike Viola from The Candy Butchers (and solo work), Michael Cerveris, who played Sweeny Todd here in NY a year ago or so.

Then, the most (or least) exciting... Elijah Wood, who played Frodo. However, I more saw him (and hardly that) than met him. (This was 2 or so years ago). All day we had been hearing Elijah Wood would be in our school (one of our teacher's a friend of his or something), and a long procession pasts my sister and I one point in the day... I see Elijah Wood, don't realize it, and waste my time looking behind him trying to look for him... He completely pasts us, and I hardly saw him. At least my sister Nina did. Rrrrrgh.

EDIT: Nina just wants to add – Nice going, abnumber! If you do not give a play-by-play account of your meeting we will send ferocious house-elves on you.

(And yes, Elijah Wood does have the biggest, bluest, freakiest eyes. And he made fun of one of my classmates. It’s fun to watch him jump in the air like a fangirl. :D)

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
#28 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 3:52 PM
*awesome* you are so so so so so so very very very very lucky!!!

Please say hi to the talented Ms Rowlings for me! hope she writes more !
Forum Resident
#29 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 4:08 PM
Amb! thats awesome! She's a fantastic and inspiring writer! I hope you have a BLAST XD

and SQUEEE! i love Who wants to be a superhero!!! <3 Amish, your so lucky!

I've met (though i don't have pictures, sorry XD) Rod Stewart (he sings for you kiddies who don't know, you tube...) and Rob VanDam, the wrestler, i also met a few football players once that played for the Pro, but i don't remember who they were, cause i really wasn't interested at the time, had it been Derek Jeter or A-Rod,(i know they are baseball) maybe i would have noticed <3

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#30 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 4:36 PM
OMG, you're so lucky!! I love JK. Have a blast
Forum Resident
#31 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ambnumber11
Amish Nick - I'm guessing that you went to ComicCon or E3? :P

Gen-Con Indy. Close guess though.

Erasing One Big Astounding Mistake All-around
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:20 PM
Congrats! Tell us all about it!
Page 2 of 2