Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:41 AM
Default Radio talk and adds
Ok this really isn't a mod, but it would be nice to add some relism, does anybody know where I can get bits of radio talk (like the stuff they talk about between songs like weekly draws and personal stuff) and ads. It doesn't have to be high quality, since 1) Im not always around the radios and 2) regular radios in real life dont have the greatest quality.

Thanks in advance to who ever can turn up something

-Im here now, so what can I do?-
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:52 AM
why dont you make it yourself (record your voice)? Or look around the files and find some bits of sims talking, put those bits of talking in with the radio, and boom, you got talking.

Is Trull. Is good.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trullx0xman
why dont you make it yourself (record your voice)? Or look around the files and find some bits of sims talking, put those bits of talking in with the radio, and boom, you got talking.

The audio files for the sims 3 isn't a wave, mp3, or wma, its a file that nothing on my system reconizes.

-Im here now, so what can I do?-
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 11:48 AM
I think he means record yourself, put it in custom music and just play custom music. It'll play the ads or the talk every now and again.

Only thing is, it'll get really repetative after you hear the person make the same joke or say the same thing after the 4th or 5th time...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:31 AM
Might scam them from Bloodlines.
Friggin' Chicken