Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 10:28 AM
Default Will the enable advanced debug/cheat interactions mod by Clown be updated soon for the Cats and Dogs expansion?
I decided to finally give Sims 4 another chance and started downloading default replacements,clothes, hairs and mods such as the school mod,mc command center,Sims 4 UI cheats extension and the autonomy mod but the enable advanced debug/cheat interactions mod by Clown made it impossible for me to click on any sims and taking it out was the only solution which is a shame because that's the only fastest and convenient way to edit sims without typing testingcheats on and then edit sims.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamegenius
I decided to finally give Sims 4 another chance and started downloading default replacements,clothes, hairs and mods such as the school mod,mc command center,Sims 4 UI cheats extension and the autonomy mod but the enable advanced debug/cheat interactions mod by Clown made it impossible for me to click on any sims and taking it out was the only solution which is a shame because that's the only fastest and convenient way to edit sims without typing testingcheats on and then edit sims.

You don't need that mod if you're already using MC Command Center, because it's already built in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You don't need that mod if you're already using MC Command Center, because it's already built in.

Oh cool I'll just remove that mod and figure out how to use mc command center then.