Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:10 AM
Eye Colors
Ok we have threads about Hair, Who we are, different languages, and what we are planning to do in 10 years :D. So I want to make a thread about eye colors. What's your eye color? If you had a choice of having a diffrent eye color which one would it be or would you want to change it at all? Describe your eye color.

I wouldn't want to change my eye color because it's a cool combination of 3 colors. Plus family genetics.
My eye color is dark blue outside and as it gets closer to the pupil it turns to a greenish yellow but in between its mostly a blueish turqoise.Sometimes if I wear purple or dark blue clothes they turn a violet color and if I wear green shirts they turn more of a greenish turqoise.My Dad's side of the family all has pure blue eyes, My Mom's side of the family is where I got the greenish mixture see my grandmother has pure brown eyes and my grandfather has pure green eyes (he passed away when I was 3) but my Mom has a mixture of both brown and green except she has a little gold too. So thats where I got my Dark Blue/turqoise/Yellowish Green eyes from. My cousins on my Dad's side of the family all have Grayish Blue and on my Mom's side of the family they're eyes are mostly brown. Interesting isn't it? OK your turn! :D
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:18 AM
I wanna change my eye's color ._. they're ugly, i think.. they have a honey color, but anyway i dont like it.. in aaaaall my family, my grandpa is the only one who has blue eyes =( my mother has green eyes and my father, brown.. so, i got a combination of them :p
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:21 AM
Dani- I LOVE eyes like that! Multicolored ones, I mean. Mainly because my eyes are all one color. It sounds like you've got some wonderful eye genetics going there for you... lucky!!

Lavinne- Honey eyes sound gorgeous to me! o_o I wish I had amber colored eyes... how pretty.

I would never change my eye color. I was really lucky, and got my father's reeeaallly blue eyes. They change in hue occasionally, but they're essentially this ocean-blue color. I have a picture, because I suck at describing them as anything but blue. The photo really doesn't do them justice, as they're pretty large in proportion to my face, but what the hey. :]

My eyes!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:22 AM
I have really dark brown eyes. Yep, very boring..........everybody in my family has brown eyes. Guess it's because I'm Asian I wear glasses so they don't really stick out. Well, I'd like to have green-ish blue eyes. Not blue though, it'd just look very weird on me My story was boring compared to both of yours :P
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:29 AM
My eyes are a combo of colors. Around the pupil it's light green with forest green flecks, then around the green it's a blueish turquoise color then after that there's a little bit of the light blue(almost white) greyish color then finally the ring part that goes around the whole color part is a dark grey.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:36 AM
My eye color is the basic brown but sometimes, it changes to a much lighter brown. Don't know what does it but it is kinda cool. I wish they were like that all the time though.
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:36 AM
Mine are blue. My twin brother's are lighter, because I got some of my dad's gside (just a darker blue, like my grandfather)

It's not a dark blue, but just not the blue-grey of my brother and mom. More of a oceany-turquoise.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:38 AM
Dark brown, boring eyes. Lol. I wish they were like green or something but.......no:\
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:38 AM
Mine are Hazel, so they're kind of all the eye colours mixed together. And they like to change colours depending on what makeup I have on

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:42 AM
Mine are a lighter chocolate brown with two black ring around the edge of each iris. They have some yellow in them too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:47 AM
Wow lots of replies for just litle time lol and thanks trampledsneakers You have a cool eye color too! I have a pic of my eyes well just one eye my friend took it with the camera phone it was a dull day and plus it's poor quality and we were in the car at the time I told her to take it so I could turn it into sims eyes but I think the pic is to big. :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:48 AM
My eyes are dark brown and look 'black' far away or out of the light, but in the light you can see the brown in them. I guess I like my eyes, but I think it would be more exciting once in a while to have something like hazel, green or grey eyes.
Scholar
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:29 AM
I have dark brown eyes. From far away they seem black. If you come closer then they appear dark brown. If you come even closer (Entering my personal space) then they appear as dark honey or brown honey.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
I have dark brown eyes. From far away they seem black. If you come closer then they appear dark brown. If you come even closer (Entering my personal space) then they appear as dark honey or brown honey.

yeah....thats pretty much how mine are too. lol.

Ohh your eyes are pretty dani!! *jealous!*

yours too trampled
Theorist
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:55 AM
Mine are green, but part of the iris (the side closest to my nose) is a sort of reddish brownish color.

#16 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:01 AM
my eye color is a brown color. there not too dark but there not light either so in the middle. i wish i got my dads eye color. his is greenish yellow honey colored. more green then all. but with my bad gentics, thnks to my mom i got a mix of there eye colors but with out the green and the yellow. my moms eye color is dark dark brown. but thankfully i got the lightest color out of me and my sister and mom. so maybe if i make a baby with someone that has green or blue eyes i have a better chance of having a kid with cool colored eyes. all thanks to my dad. but my eye color is growing on me thankfully. :D
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:26 AM
DarkPhoenix: I love greeny hazel eyes, they are beautiful! Definetly suit green colour clothing and brown eyeshadow.
Dani: You're eyes are wonderful, very clear and wonderfully coloured!

This picture isn't too big, but is the closest picture I have of my eye colour:

They're grey/blue. They look mostly blue, but sometimes they look really grey, and sometimes a good mixture of both. My dad has ghostly light blue eyes and my mum just has plain blue. I don't know where the grey hue comes from.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:40 AM
Lets see, my eyes are very dark brown. Not quite black though, it's because my family has a predominant black-brown eye history and most everybody has them. My Dad has the bluest of light-blue eyes, but no one got that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:48 AM
Wow thanks everybody I love my eyes too thanks! :D

Jacki - Thats what my cousins eye color is!
DarkPhoenix - I love your eye color its pretty Almost my Mom's eye color except more brown.
Instructor
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:49 AM
I have very blue eyes. Sometimes they are electric blue, sometimes sky blue, sometimes grey-blue. I like my eyes, I guess. They are the one thing that I get complimented on ><

Both of my parents have blue eyes, but I don't know how far back they go in my family. My dad says that I'm a decendant of a blue-eyed Native American tribe, so, apparently they go back a while. If you want to believe him on that. xD

Best picture I could find, lol ^^

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:02 AM
I am also a member of the club of "people with dark brown eyes"
Everybody in my family has brown eyes, though all have light brown eyes. Maybe it was that mass that made my eyes dark brown?! :err:
But they are quite nice, some people say that they look "oriental" because of their almond shape ...
I'd love to have dark green eyes though, I always found those best-looking :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:22 AM
My eyes are brown/hazel.
They are like a light brown with green/gold/darker brown flecks.

Ignore the strange eyebrow expression..
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 9:33 AM
Mine are pretty boring-hazel. Actually they are olive green with a ring of gold around the pupil. I wouldn't want to change the colour of my eyes though.....I think I'd look strange.
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 9:40 AM
Mine are really dark brown, almost black, but not quite it. If you look very carefully you will notice a minimal difference between the pupil and the iris. I quite like them, I must have got them from my grandfather on my mother's side, because neither my mother or mt father have them: she's got brown and he's got dark green. And my sister greysh blue, so yeah, doesn't make much sense.
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:18 AM
Mine are grey/blue, like Jacki's. I would not like to change my eye color, because, well, I am what I am but I must say I just love (dark) green eyes. My hubby and my daughter both are greeneyed.
Page 1 of 5