Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 6:41 AM
Default help to meshing clothing
where is my bug?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:34 PM
You mean the underwear showing right on the Pjs? This usually happens when textures are overlapping each other. I guess you're trying to alter the Pjs mesh or texture, so in your case, I guess you want to remap the mesh so the underwear doesn't go through the mesh.

I would try using this template:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
You mean the underwear showing right on the Pjs? This usually happens when textures are overlapping each other. I guess you're trying to alter the Pjs mesh or texture, so in your case, I guess you want to remap the mesh so the underwear doesn't go through the mesh.

I would try using this template:

I'm trying to alter the shirt to the top, but do not know how, underwear intersects shirt.
I am not strong in the program.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:51 AM
TSRW doesn't support uvmapping, but you can however map in Milkshape, blender or any other program you feel comfortable with! ^-^
You could check out this video if you are using Blender though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icR...TA383CbKH&t=70s

Or are you trying to give the sim actual underwear with the Pjs? ^-^