Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 7:33 AM
Default Mod similar to McCommand Centre
Hiiii.... I was wondering if anyone know any mods that are similar to McCC? I updated my game and since then McCC isn't working for me anymore? I tried everything and it still isn't working so I am now officially Giving Up. With capitals and all.

I only need a mod that max all of my skills at the same time and can max all of my relationship the way it is in McCC because I'm waaaay to lazy to type in all the cheat codes. If anyone know, please tell me. Thanks yall and happy Christmas!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 8:02 AM
Maybe your downloading it from somewhere else: - https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com

MCC 4.0.0 has been designed to work with the latest patch, which also explains there is no other mod like it because there is no reason for it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Maybe your downloading it from somewhere else: - https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com

MCC 4.0.0 has been designed to work with the latest patch, which also explains there is no other mod like it because there is no reason for it

i downloaded it from deaderpool's tumblr. and the mod does show up at the beginning of the game at the mod box thingy . but when i click on my sim's computer the mccc menu is not there. im sooo confused, sigh.
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 9:57 AM
If the Mod shows up in the notification window, then it is active and working, try also clicking on a sim, or the mailbox.
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 1:41 PM
Make sure you remove all the old files, and then download the new ones. Also make sure you download the correct files, and not just the ones with mcc woohoo in it.
Also make sure you have turned the mods back on in the settings, they are automatically disabled after an update.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 5:19 PM
If I remember correctly, when I had that problem I eventually discovered that I was trying to click on the computer with a sim that was asleep. Sometimes, if you've just loaded the family, the sleeping sim will be standing by the bed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:34 AM
If the Mod shows up in the notification window, then it is active and working, try also clicking on a sim, or the mailbox.

I have tried on them all multiple of times, still not working
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
Make sure you remove all the old files, and then download the new ones. Also make sure you download the correct files, and not just the ones with mcc woohoo in it.
Also make sure you have turned the mods back on in the settings, they are automatically disabled after an update.

I download the file that contains all of the modules, it think and redownloaded it again and again and I always made sure I remove the old files.
I just, don't know what to do anymore.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Celia
If I remember correctly, when I had that problem I eventually discovered that I was trying to click on the computer with a sim that was asleep. Sometimes, if you've just loaded the family, the sleeping sim will be standing by the bed.

I'm quite sure my sims weren't sleeping babes. The mod simply wont load on the game itself, but i'll try again in case that was actually the case.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 4:16 AM
In my game, sometimes keeping the mods in subfolders wasn't helping, but if I keep them in /sims4/mods then they work. Can't keep them in /sims4/mods/MCCC for whatever reason. Have you tried that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampiresam9097
In my game, sometimes keeping the mods in subfolders wasn't helping, but if I keep them in /sims4/mods then they work. Can't keep them in /sims4/mods/MCCC for whatever reason. Have you tried that?

yeah ive tried that. I always keep mccc on the mods folder itself rather than a subfolder
Scholar
#12 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:54 AM
Any ts4script file can go in any sub-folder, but no more than one sub-folder deep, so keeping it in C:\Users\{YourName}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MCCC or whatever name you want to call it is acceptable, but putting them in C:\Users\{YourName}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MyMods\MCCC\** is not.

For a few examples.
Scholar
#13 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by britishrogue
I download the file that contains all of the modules, it think and redownloaded it again and again and I always made sure I remove the old files.
I just, don't know what to do anymore.

Have you enabled script mods in settings? Have you deleted the localthumbscache.package? If you change anything in the mods folder you have to delete the localthumbscache or it won't work.

Simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:16 PM
Any ts4script file can go in any sub-folder, but no more than one sub-folder deep, so keeping it in C:\Users\{YourName}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MCCC or whatever name you want to call it is acceptable, but putting them in C:\Users\{YourName}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MyMods\MCCC\** is not.

For a few examples.

yes, I do keep it in C:\Users\{YourName}\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MCCC, I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly. It shows up on the mod list in settings, but wont actually show up in the game itself
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:17 PM
Have you enabled script mods in settings? Have you deleted the localthumbscache.package? If you change anything in the mods folder you have to delete the localthumbscache or it won't work.

I haven't deleted localthumbscache yet, I will try it now. Thanks for the suggestion, love
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:43 PM

I just tried it and it still doesn't work... sigh
Scholar
#17 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:36 PM Last edited by Apsalar : 30th Dec 2017 at 8:48 PM.
I just tried it and it still doesn't work... sigh

Have you enabled script mods? You do know that mods are automatically disabled when you patch the game? Check again if script mods are enabled.
If you already have script mods enabled, something else might be interfering. Try loading the game with MCCC as the only mod in the mods folder.
What game version are you running? You could also try repairing your game.

Simblr
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 10:11 PM
Hiiii.... I was wondering if anyone know any mods that are similar to McCC? I updated my game and since then McCC isn't working for me anymore? I tried everything and it still isn't working so I am now officially Giving Up. With capitals and all.

I only need a mod that max all of my skills at the same time and can max all of my relationship the way it is in McCC because I'm waaaay to lazy to type in all the cheat codes. If anyone know, please tell me. Thanks yall and happy Christmas!

Are you patched up to the newest patch, if not the Mccc won't work. Just a thought.