Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 1:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPe only shows base game jobs.
As I was about to change a Sim's career, I noticed there's only a list of the base game careers available. Not even pet jobs are listed; they'd only show as "unknown" for pets who do actually have jobs in the game.

I have SimPE patched with the M&G fix, and I know I've seen a full list of careers for the 0.72 version and the 0.73QA before. This problem is occurring on both my laptop and my old tower. What is making this happen?

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:06 PM
I just facepalmed at myself. The other jobs on my old tower have all returned in SimPe. The tower had since been shut down last night and then booted back up after I woke up, which most likely fixed the issue. Sorry about that. -.-

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff