Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 11:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Supernatural, Seasons
Pose Player Won't Show Up, But It's Apparently Successfully Installed?
I just need to ask a question, as it's really bugging me! So, I really want to install the Pose Player for Sims 3 (PC) and I set my files up (My Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 3 > Mods > Packages) and put the new Resource.cfg file in and everything, and installed the No Intro mod (as a test) and it worked. I then installed Pose Player and some poses, and launched the game. I had no intro, and once it had loaded, a pop up appeared saying my Pose Player and poses had successfully been installed. I went to Decor>Miscellaneous, searched it all, it's not there. What do I do? It's saying it's installed - it's not!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 11:56 PM
If anyone could help me out, that would be great!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 1:21 AM
Just making sure - you selected Sort by Function and then Decor - Misc - the Pose Player costs $1 and is near the beginning of the catalogue - it looks like a movie clapboard.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
Just making sure - you selected Sort by Function and then Decor - Misc - the Pose Player costs $1 and is near the beginning of the catalogue - it looks like a movie clapboard.
Yes, I did, It's just not there D:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:20 AM
Anyone Have any tips? Has this happened to anyone else?
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 4:07 AM
Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same problem a year later lol!