Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Is there a way to delete All the lots from a Sims 3 world instantly? how do i do it? Please help
I'm playing as a custom world in the sims 3. it's the vice city neighborhood by freshprince. I love it but it has wayy to many buildings everywhere and it's slowing down my game drastically. I want to delete all the lots and all the buildings form the world and just have it be fresh and blank.

I know about the bulldoze tool but there's sooo many lots and buildings in the world and it'd take forever to delete every single lot one by one, but does anyone know a faster way to do it?

please help! <3
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
In Create a World tool, if you click on the layer the lots are in you can right click a lot and delete it. Or just click on the lot and hit the delete button. This is in CaW only. In game, I think it's just bulldoze. But with that you then have routing problems, at least in my experience. And only one lot at a time can be bulldozed.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
In Create a World tool, if you click on the layer the lots are in you can right click a lot and delete it. Or just click on the lot and hit the delete button. This is in CaW only. In game, I think it's just bulldoze. But with that you then have routing problems, at least in my experience. And only one lot at a time can be bulldozed.

it's the vice city world by fresh prince that i was trying to edit.
i tried loading it in CAW but it said it was unable to load. i was loading one of the world files under the installed world folder.

is there another way i could open it in CAW? or another file i should be trying to open instead?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:27 PM
@Prime

You need to do some additional steps to have a world open in CAW:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469942
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Prime

You need to do some additional steps to have a world open in CAW: