Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:31 PM
Not dead. He's in hell. I was totally shocked that Sam didn't save him... the ending was so poignant. I loved the part when Dean gave Sam the big speech about how he was going to let him to hell and when they zoomed up on Dean's eye and he screamed for Sam to help him... *wipes tear*.

And as a side note... Jared Padalecki does the lost/crying orphan face really well :D. Dean looked so desolate right before the Hell Hounds came... broke my heart.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:35 PM
Wahhh, friggin' CW website has full episodes, but not the finale! Anyone know of any of those sites where you can watch that stuff for free...? I really wanna see it.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:35 PM
www.sidereel.com

Alchemist
#29 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:38 PM
Thank you soooososososo much!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:38 PM
That last scene was really, REALLY bloody... totally gross.

Alchemist
#31 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:41 PM
Gah! I'm watching it now. I'm excited. I love gore. :D
Mad Poster
#32 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:43 PM
I just watched it again. Same "...whoa" effect as the first time.

Anyone think that John and Dean coming in contact while in hell would be just superb? If Sam finds a way to get Dean out, does that mean that John can be saved, too?

Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:04 PM
John won't be in hell, he climbed out at the end of season 2. Actually, I think Dean's stuck in Limbo rather than actual hell. I don't think Kripke would attempt to portray hell.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Alchemist
#34 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:06 PM
*still watching*
I just got the crap scared out of me by Demon-Sam. I was half-paying attention and that part happened and I was like AHHCK.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:16 PM
I forgot about that. AHBL Pt. II.

That's an interesting thought about Dean being in limbo. I wonder what particular sin he committed in such excess that he's punished by being drawn and quartered in hell. Don't each of the seven deadly sins have their own specific punishment, as the story goes? Whatever's going on, poor Dean. I think Jensen Ackles is an incredible actor- he's so expressive. His eyes (AHBL II), his voice (the end of this episode when he screamed for Sam)... why haven't they been nominated for Emmy's yet?

Alchemist
#36 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:24 PM
Probably because it's the CW and no one takes that channel seriously. It's a shame, there are some good shows on there. Mostly Supernatural and Gilmore Girls, but GG isn't on anymore. I'm still sad about that.

-edit-
Dean and Sam singing Bon Jovi... funniest thing, ever.

-edit... again-
Just finished watching. It was SO awesome. I think I'm in love with Jenson Ackles. He is such an amazing actor. I kinda like(d) Ruby, she was neat.

The little blonde girl cracked me the hell up. "You're just a mean old man". lol:
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:54 AM
Lol, Dean's singing's improved considerably since the Supernatural Christmas episode. Like, considerably.
He doesn't want social awkwardness? Come on, I thougt he wanted a normal day?
And aww, Sam, getting into the whole singing. Although, Dean's face at the end of that scene was touching. I agree, Jensen Ackles is an amazing actor.

Mad Poster
#38 Old 18th May 2008 at 5:54 PM
His voice has definitely improved. He was probably embarrassed after seeing the first one, LOL. Neither of them are spectacular singers, though. Does anyone remember the episode where they're in the car (with Ellen, I think) and it's an awkward moment, so Dean turns on the radio and it's playing 'Cold As Ice?' I seem to remember that Ellen reached over and turned off the radio, to which Dean made some little remark about it going to be a long ride. One of my fave moments .

The Bon Jovi sing-a-long was a touching scene. I'm still floored from the ending, though. Did anyone notice that, during the credits, you can still hear Dean sceaming? Just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Alchemist
#39 Old 18th May 2008 at 5:57 PM
Gah, the end creeped me out with the screaming. I noticed that during the credits too.

DAMN THIS THREAD! Now I want to watch all the episodes that I missed... which is basically most of season 2 and all of season 3...
Mad Poster
#40 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:06 PM
The gag reels are hilarious. Has anyone watched them? I have the DVD's and was pleasantly surprised to find them. Go to YouTube and do so if you haven't. It makes the show even better.

P.S.: Frenzy, you and Hallen are now parents of twins! Damn you two... more work for me.

Alchemist
#41 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:28 PM
HAHA awesome!

I just watched those gag reels. Oh man... is it just me or do those two boys have the most amazing smile/laugh?! Sigh...
Mad Poster
#42 Old 18th May 2008 at 9:15 PM
I love the part where the crew dumps water on them when they start descending into that hole. Jared is so inappropriate... farting in the car? Not so cute. And you're right, they both have amazing smiles and laughs, but I won't get into that or else this'll turn into the Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki thread rather than Supernatural :D.

Alchemist
#43 Old 18th May 2008 at 9:26 PM
I like where they're wrestling on the bed and Sam's like "I'm gonna kick your ass!" then they fall. I don't know why I loved it so much.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 18th May 2008 at 9:45 PM
Yeah, that was good. They're so immature, but then again, they're guys... and they're television stars, so people probably put up with it :P.

Mad Poster
#45 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:12 PM
I'm double-posting... sue me.

Did anyone see The Kids Are Alright? Great episode. I love the part where the two women at the party recognize Dean. "Dean? Dean Winchester? Dean best-night-of-my-life Winchester?"
:laugh:

Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 20th May 2008 at 12:22 PM
That was a brilliant episode. Especially with mini-Dean! I was pretty sure that kid was Dean's son, or Dean cloned!

Mad Poster
#47 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:57 PM
Yeah, that kid was way too much like Dean for comfort. I love the part where the bullies took the kid's gameboy (can't remember his name) and Dean encouraged him to go forcefully get it back, but the mother saw and confronted him. Poor Dean... bad timing (and he's not very good at lying) :P.

#48 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 11:55 AM
I buy the DVDs since it's next to impossible to find Supernatural on TV here (Ireland)
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 7:22 PM
Ben. That was his name, or mini-Dean. Does anyone remember the Christmas episode when young Dean gave young Sam a Sapphire Barbie doll and a baton? :laugh:

Dean moments:

Dean: *about to be sacrificed* I HOPE YOUR APPLE PIE IS FRICKIN' WORTH IT!

*Dean and random girl tied up*
Girl: Do you have a plan?
Dean: I'm working on it.
*hours later, still tied up*
Girl: You don't have a plan, do you?
Dean: I said I'm working on it!

*Sam gives some speech about how important family is to him and rambles on for a while*
Dean: That was beautiful, Sam. Hold me.

And yay, Ireland!

Mad Poster
#50 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 8:40 PM
Are the first two quotes from Scarecrow? I love that episode. A Very Supernatural Christmas was a weeeird episode... I didn't like it. They haven't done flashbacks very much, but when they do, they always annoy me. The child actor who plays Dean looks too much like a juvenile delinquent for comfort. Those pagan gods that they were hunting were way too cheerful.

Mrs. God (don't know her name): You know what I say when I'm angry? Fudge.
Dean: ... I'll try to remember that.
[later] Dean: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

This show is funnier than people give it credit for.

:laugh:

Maybe I'm overthinking things (I usually tend to do so), but I constantly wonder how the boys can get slammed into furniture here, captured/tortured there and always get back up with barely a scratch. Remember Asylum, when Sam shot Dean full of rock salt and Dean just walked away? They must be untouchable or something.

Page 2 of 46