Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Spring Harvest And CookBook (update:13th May)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 943 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 120,066 Views
Uploaded: 12th Apr 2015 at 3:26 PM
Updated: 13th May 2015 at 8:57 PM - Updated both files.Included Custom Recipe Books
Update(13th May):
  • Fixed the mistake where the Cheesy Spring Salad was not disappearing on eating.
  • Fixed a typo
  • Updated Requirements.Recipes package requires World Adventures

Update(26th April):

Added 9 Custom Recipe Books.Can be bought from the BookStore.

douglasveiga and Arsil have updated the CCLoader to include custom books so I have updated my mod to include custom recipe books

1) Redownload both the files for the custom recipe books to appear(no need to redownload if you only want to use the plants and ingredients package)
2) Redownload the updated CCLoader.It is backwards compatible.
3) Do not mix the packages,i.e do not use one package from previous version and one package from this version.

Update(19th April-15):
1)Added Dutch Translations
2) Updated the Recipes Package to make the various recipes harder.Now the recipes unlock as you proceed through the Cooking Skill

Update(13th April-15): Added French and Italian Translation

Edited to add some information.
Mod Description:
Adds new Plants, Ingredients and Recipes using CCLoader

What does the mod actually do?

It adds 4 plants,4 plantable and 5 non-plantable ingredients,12 recipes to the game.

Note:All the ingredients can be obtained from the Grocery Store.The plantable ingredients can be planted,harvested and their seeds can be found in the normal way.

New Plants:

1)Mustard Plant
2)Black Bean Plant
3)Asparagus Plant
4)Spring Onion Plant

New Ingredients:

1)Mustard
2)Black Bean
3)Asparagus
4)Spring Onion
5)Mustard Sauce
6)Black Bean Sauce
7)Mustard Oil
8)Peanut Oil
9)Mozzarella Cheese

New Recipes:

1) Cheesy Garden Salad
2) Black bean Soup
3) Spring Onion Chops
4) Egg and Asparagus Stir fry
5) Roasted Asparagus in Mustard Sauce
6) Fish steak in Black Bean Sauce
7) Mustard Fish
8) Pasta Primavera
9) Caprese Salad
10) Black Bean and Cheese Pie
11) Cheese potato fingers (no cooking process associated)
12) Black Bean Tacos (no cooking process associated)

Requirement: CCLoader

Game Compatibility : Base Game Compatible.Recipes Package requires World Adventures.
Made with Game Version 1.67

Suggested Use With(Not Required):

1) icarus_allsorts - Cook With Any Ingredient (I have made all ingredients edible so they can be used with this mod)

2) Cinderellimouse-Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul + More Nectar Ingredients

3) Nectar Maker from WA ( I have designated all ingredients as fruits so they can be used with the nectar maker)

Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod as CCLoader uses a custom script to load the xmls

Credits:

-douglasveiga for the awesome tool

-Arsil for the most helpful tutorial

-Cinderellimouse for the immense help and putting up with me!

-Inge Jones and Simlogical - For S3PE Files:

1) Spring Harvest and Condiments : for custom plants and ingredients( requires CCLoader )

2) Spring Recipes : for Custom Recipes ( Requires CCLoader and Spring Harvest and Condiments file and World Adventures )