Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:51 PM
A Question about Apartments and Lot Size
I have question about Apartments which I did google first but I didn't find anything useful. What's the best way to increase the lot size?

I have tried what works for houses which this: If you put an empty lot down, you can put a house already on a lot right on top provided the lot with house is the same size or smaller. This, however, didn't work and even after I changed the apartment to residential it still didn't work. Does this way not work with specialty lots?

What I'm trying to do is change the size of the Ocean View Apartments from 40x30 to 50x50 so I can do a modification idea I have for the apartments.

My mini city: Rygel City
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 11:36 PM
There is no in-game or official way to change lot sizes. However, you can use the LotAdjuster to adjust lots outside of the game, making the larger or smaller.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
There is no in-game or official way to change lot sizes. However, you can use the LotAdjuster to adjust lots outside of the game, making the larger or smaller.

Thanks for the reply.

I will think about doing it that way but I'm also tempted to just get the dimensions from the apartment and use that as a starting point for the from scratch way.

1.Will there be any problems with moving the lot to the lot bin?
2. Does the last version 3.6 work with all EPs and SPs as I have them all?
3. Finally, do you know if Mootilda ever fixed the pool with rounded edges issue? My guess would be no since it's not crossed out here .

My mini city: Rygel City