Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 10:46 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 28th Aug 2017 at 10:56 PM.
Default lot advice
if this thread is in the wrong section, a moderator may move it.

awhile ago "unlocked" the Tutorial neighborhood and its lots & sims.
changed the "Creative Textures" lot into a community lot.

I have plans to put each kind of "shop" on the lot; but have not decided where. also a restaurant.
would need advice on those.

am attaching pictures of the lot (screenshots 1 through 3) and its rooms (screenshots 4 through 9). current state.

edit:: my current packs are University and Nightlife.
would update the lot when I get the other packs.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 10:58 PM
I would put the restaurant in the building that has the balcony around it. The one with a yellow floor could be a grocery store.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:58 PM
sorry that it has been long.

made a number of changes to the lot.
the attached pictures show the changes. screenshots 10 through 12 are of the whole lot; 13 through 20 are of its rooms.

have made decisions for the remaining rooms.
the room with red & gold flooring, that would be a pet shop.
the room that has 4 adjacent rooms; Bon Voyage's souvenir racks would be on its 3 empty counters.
the brown room, would place Freetime's food judging table in it.
blue room adjacent to the brown, would be a kitchen for cookers.
room with checkerboard flooring, would place Bon Voyage's massage table in it.
Open For Business's salon chair would be between the clothing racks and the photo booth. Bon Voyage's jewelry rack would be on the currently empty counter in same room.
Apartment Life's vending machines would be between the grocery racks and juice bar.
the somewhat big island in the big swimming pool; the food stands would be on first floor, and the dancing mats would be on second floor.
and would place Apartment Life's Human Statue podium at various places.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:09 AM
Moving to building

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~