Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 11:32 PM
Default Large hole in basement wall above door
Hello,
I am have successfully built my basement and now I am trying to place doors and windows, but I keep running into this issue. I have deleted all of the foundation, and used the leveling tool to even things out. Can anyone help me with this please?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:20 PM
Could you please post a picture to show where the hole is?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 1:38 PM
Without a pic, I'm guessing BUT - it sounds like your wall might not be tall enough. If that's the case you'll need to lower the terrain to the proper height.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Could you please post a picture to show where the hole is?

Here is the photo. I thought that I attached it. Oops!
Screenshots
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 6:52 PM
From the picture, it looks like your basement is too deep for a regular wall height (16 clicks, I believe?), yet not deep enough to be two stories down. If you have Numenor's Custom walls ( http://modthesims.info/d/59793 ) installed, the un-levelled wall can sometimes fix such oddities. Otherwise, you'll probably need to adjust the depth of your basement, as mustluvcatz suggested.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by d4RE
From the picture, it looks like your basement is too deep for a regular wall height (16 clicks, I believe?), yet not deep enough to be two stories down. If you have Numenor's Custom walls ( http://modthesims.info/d/59793 ) installed, the un-levelled wall can sometimes fix such oddities. Otherwise, you'll probably need to adjust the depth of your basement, as mustluvcatz suggested.

Ok. Thank you. I will install and try Numenor's Walls as you suggested.