Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2018 at 4:28 AM
Default A Question about Stages and Apartment Common Area
I did google this but I didn't find an answer. I know you can't use stages in an apartment but are they alright to use like this in the common area:

I just want to make sure this is alright before I finish my Saturn Apartments.

My mini city: Rygel City
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th May 2018 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by planettv
I did google this but I didn't find an answer. I know you can't use stages in an apartment but are they alright to use like this in the common area:

I just want to make sure this is alright before I finish my Saturn Apartments.

It's fine as long as there is only one apartment door per apartment and it must be the only door connected to the common area for said apartment.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2018 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SmugTomato
It's fine as long as there is only one apartment door per apartment and it must be the only door connected to the common area for said apartment.

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted it there because sims can run down those stairs and more than one sim can use them at the same time. Now I can finish the Saturn Apartments and then double check it so the game won't ding me for something I might have missed.

My mini city: Rygel City