Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 10:32 AM
Default Weird Glitch: Toilet Cubicles turning back to green
Recently I made over all the community lots and Dorms at Sim State University with thoughts of sharing them when I was done. When I popped the lots in my playable hood to use them I noticed that all the toilet cubicles that I had used the design tool to select colours for had reverted to the default 'green' colour. I asked someone I'd shared the lots with for play testing if they had seen the same problem and they confirmed the toilet cubicles were all green in their game too.

I was wondering if there's a solution to this glitch? I made over the lots in a CC free fresh my documents folder and I dont understand why they would change back?

Any help is most appreciated! Thanks.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 8:43 PM
Sounds like a CEP glitch. In the base game there was only the green colour, BV added the recolours. If you have the CEP installed but not the CEP extra 'toilet stall' recolours then this can break the EA colours.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=92541
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 12:13 AM
Thanks for the info! I've installed the CEP extra stuff to my 'clean' documents folder now so hopefully that will resolve the issue.