Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:11 AM
I don't. I have horrible handwriting
(See my Hi! thread) in print, and my cursive is super bad.
I only use cursive in my signatures.
Advertisement
#27 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:49 AM
Only cursive, of course *-* sometimes i write print but i'm very bad at Later i write some example to post here :p
#28 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:47 AM
If someone analyse a page of my handwriting, they would think that 10 different person contributed in writing it. I can never keep to just one style of writing, they come out different everytime. I could control it if I can, but then it would not be fun.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 8:38 AM
I used to learn cursive when I was - yeah, about third grade I guess. Cursive is just annoying I'm using print now!

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 8:56 AM
I suppose cursive writing is when all letters are connected with each other? (Sorry, I am German )
Well, here at school we only learn to write cursive, from first grade on (at least it was like this when I was in school, but as far as I know that hasn't changed).
I developped a really nice cursive handwriting over the years, but some time before school ended (probably 11th or 12th grade), my teacher said "Your handwriting looks great on the paper but it is not readable." when she gave me my German exam back
After that I started to write in print occasionally, and in the whole 13th grade I only wrote in print when I had exams (although some teachers still had problems to read it )
Now I have a mixture of print and cursive, but it's more like print. I would love to get back to cursive (I think it looks better) but that's kinda hard to go back. Plus, I know that most people can't read it
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 9:46 AM
I hate writing in print because it takes so long. It seems pointless to take your pen off the paper for each individual letter, rather than making it all flow. I must write at least three times as fast when I'm writing in cursive than in print. The only problem with cursive is that everyone always has a go at me about my handwriting.

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
#32 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 10:36 AM
I learnt cursive in Year 3 and only used it until year 6, now in year 8 I only use print because my writing is sooooo much neater. I can hardly read my cursive writing!
Page 2 of 2