Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 7:03 AM
We Are Dead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZDPlUS3-tc...related&search=

futher proof of no afterlife
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 7:04 AM
Um...yeah that was kind of disturbing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:18 PM
Cool, I never thought of it that way. And yes the video was quite scary. I was half expecting something to go BOOM after the camera got brighter and brighter..

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
#4 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:25 PM
You frighten me, man.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:29 PM
Did you make that video?
It's quite good in the fact that it descirbes it in a simple way, but a bit random.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:31 PM
Err...Alright...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daltonism
Did you make that video?
It's quite good in the fact that it descirbes it in a simple way, but a bit random.

no, I didnt.
#8 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:22 PM
It all makes sense.
#9 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:49 PM
Not true. Brain cells don't reproduce or die unless they're hit.

Plus this is just as much evidence for people having a seperate-from-body spirit, not the other way around.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:27 PM
Ok, so just because he SAYS that you are going to believe him? Seriously maybe if there were years of studies and stuff but the guy just says "7 years..clone...blah blah blah". I don't see this as proof, sorry.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:31 PM
Still waiting for the proof. Just because he and you say and think there's no afterlife, doesn't make it so.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 9:03 PM
I love that guy he freakin kiks ass. I watch every video by him he is the best!

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Haylifer
Not true. Brain cells don't reproduce or die unless they're hit.

Plus this is just as much evidence for people having a seperate-from-body spirit, not the other way around.

He did say that the brain was the only part that didn't change.
#14 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 9:09 PM
Thing is thought there is a difference between a living cell and a living organism (plants animals humans etc).

One replies on a cells activities, one relies on many to stay alive in the form of organs.
#15 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daltonism
He did say that the brain was the only part that didn't change.

In which case his argument falls down :eviltongu We can't be clones of our old self if we still have the same brain, nor can we be dead. We would only be dead in the sense of no longer exactly the same set of cells working together. Plus, that still makes it interesting that we have a concept of "I" despite no longer being the very same "I" of a year ago, or seven years ago. And it in no way proves or dispoves the existence of an afterlife xD

It's like saying humanity will be extinct in 200 years because none of us who are alive now will still be alive
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Haylifer
In which case his argument falls down :eviltongu We can't be clones of our old self if we still have the same brain, nor can we be dead. We would only be dead in the sense of no longer exactly the same set of cells working together. Plus, that still makes it interesting that we have a concept of "I" despite no longer being the very same "I" of a year ago, or seven years ago. And it in no way proves or dispoves the existence of an afterlife xD

It's like saying humanity will be extinct in 200 years because none of us who are alive now will still be alive

Oh his argument has faults, many. But foundationaly it is correct.