Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:49 PM
Looking for beta testers and ideas for realism mod
I'm looking for beta testers and some suggestions for my rather big realism mod. Just drop me a message. I think the best way to describe it is posting the readme:

The Sims 3 Realism Mod
This mod started pretty small in another forum, with only the additions for psychological disorders and careers. However, lots of popular requests and additions later made this the biggest Sims 3 mod purely based on realism yet. Don't play casual. Play real.
Changes include:

1.: Relationships

-Falling in love with another sim will not automaticly make him/her love you too.
-Added the following limitations to relationships based on body statue and trais, for more realism:
Male, fat: Can fall in love with everyone.
Female, fat: Can fall in love with everyone, except fat Males
Male, normal: Can fall in love with normal Females only
Female, normal: Can fall in love with normal Males only
Male, normal, with insane trait: Can fall in love with normal and fat Females
Female, normal, with insane trait: Can fall in love with normal Males only
Male, fat, with insane trait: Can fall in love with normal Females and normal Females with insane trait
Female, fat, with insanetrait: Can fall in love with everyone
Male, skinny: Can only fall in love with normal Females and normal Females with insane trait
Male, skinny, with insane trait: Can only fall in love with fat Females and fat Females with insane trait

-Being in love with a sim who who doesn't share the same feelings will cause a mood penalty for the loving sim, based on his body statue:
Male, fat: -70
Female, fat: -50
Male, normal: -20
Female, normal: -5
Male, fat, insane: -50
Female, fat, insane: -100
Male, normal, insane: -20
Female, normal, insane: -100
Male, skinny: -70
Male, skinny, insane: -80

-There is also a mood modifier for the sims that are being loved, if the loving sim does not fit the relationship limitations. A few examples:
A fat Male that is in love with a normal Female will cause -50 Mood for the normal Female
A fat insane Female that is in love with a normal Male will cause -70 Mood for the normal Male
A skinny Male that is in love with a normal Female will cause -10 Mood for the normal Female, +5 if she has the "attention whore" trait

2.: Psychological disorders

If certain traits and/or happenings fall together, there is a set chance that it will result in psychoological disorders. Some examples:
There is a 85% chance that the sim will become a furry if the following conditions are met:
Insane trait, bad hygiene, whiney trait, loser trait, was several times in love without being loved back, spends alot of time browsing the internet.
However, if the sim would not never browse the internet, the chance to become a furry would only be 5%

More disorders will come in the future. Please stop requesting "Aspergers Syndrome", it's not a real disorder.

3.: Career

Now gender specific. Women are not able to get past the 4. Job Tier unless one very specific conditions are met.
Either she is attractive and completes several of the new sexual job opportunites (Desk Blowjob, Toilet Quickie) for a Male boss,
Or she is unattrative and has a female boss.
Being an attractive female and having an unattactive female boss will, however, not work.

4: More to come, based on your requests. One thing: I get a lot (A LOT) requests to include pedophilia and rape. Please bear with me that this mod is purely SFW. If at all, such things will be in a seperate NSFW edition of the mod.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:32 PM
How is Aspergers not a real disorder? it's a form of autism.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:20 PM
maybe make it so sims have to fart and burp after eating certain foods , and when they do it disgusts the people around them , and if they dont fart soon they fart uncontrollably. would be interesting lol.also id love to beta test
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:09 PM
You know I don't have a problem with the favors helping careers, especially in some of the career tracks, but I don't like the idea that my sims will get locked at level 4 without doing those favors. And why limit it to just girl sims for guy bosses?
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM
I'm a perfectly sane guy in real life, why does my love for Fat Females make me insane? o.O
And the whole Females can't reach level 10 jobs without being attractive, that's ridiculous!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:50 PM
Is this actually a mod, or is this just "Hey this would be cool to have in the game..."? Also, this is about as "real" as leprechauns gold and about as much sense as a chocolate fireplace and is gonna piss a LOT of people off.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:59 PM
Wow, um, way to be over the top intentionally offensive. You forgot to offend the gays and the hippies too - better luck next time.

Thread locked. Troll elsewhere.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Nice try, but your troll attempt has ended in failure.