Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 7:58 AM Last edited by berlyn11 : 16th Mar 2015 at 3:42 AM.
Default legacy
i suck at this stuff, be warned lol, and i also take no credit for the original poster of the legacy challenge, i just loved that challenge and came up with my own here is the original link: http://modthesims.info/t/480205

once upon a time, there was a simmer. a great and powerful simmer, he/she controlled all the sims. that person decided to start a legacy, of course, all legacies start off with their founder a complete hobo.... but that's just the beginning

rules:
1. once you have moved into you're lot, the challenge immediately starts and you begin/ if you're having trouble finding people, go to the public library and join the online dating (comes with seasons EP)
2. you may NOT use cheats, unless you have too reset you're sims and at the beginning familyfunds
3. you can use any world, as long as you start off at a empty lot
4. doesn't matter the size of a lot, as long as soon as you start playing, you use familyfunds and lower you're money down too 3,000. enough for a cheap fridge, a twin bed, and a shower and toilet. and then leave the remaining funds alone till you need them
5. you can use mods (as long as they don't involve cheats)
6. you may start building you're home as SOON as you get married and move you're partner in
7. you may not have children unless you get married
8. adoption is aloud (they can also continue on with the legacy!)
9. you can't get a job until you're married and earn you're funds by: gardening, fishing, and if you have enough money remaining, a cheap computer (laptop) to write, fishing
10. it is recommended you use traits that will help you're sim survive, such as angler, green thumb, loves the outdoors, etc!
11. you're sim is aloud to leave the lot freely, unless she is pregnant (which only happens AFTER she is married, has a home etc) and if she is pregnant, then the husband does everything for her, if she starts to get stir crazy, then take her too the nearest park, but that is the only exception
12. you're aloud too build a wall and place you're basic stuff behind the wall, but that's all for shelter

sorry for all the rules lol

there aren't points in this challenge, i personally hate points.

you win the challenge if:
you have choose the next child (can be male, but i recommend choosing a female) before their parent dies (the founder of the legacy/one of the founders children/grandchildren etc)
you made it too at least the 10th generation, and the 10th generation has at least 1 one of the founders traits (you can't use cheats to modify this, i recommend getting advice at hospital and then before birth looking at the traits of the founder and etc) (you can continue the legacy after the 10th generation. but the challenge ends at the 10th generation)

you lose the challenge if:
you fail to find a partner for you're sim before they become an elder
you don't have a sim to carry on the legacy after the founder dies

if you have any questions don't be afraid to email me at: [email protected] and if you do email me, please put somewhere "for you're challenge on mod the sims" or something like that, or comment, thanks guys!
also, send me pictures of you're sims and stuff, i would love to see them!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:10 AM
Hint: It's 'allowed', not 'aloud'.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
Hint: It's 'allowed', not 'aloud'.

thanks, i guess i wasn't paying attention lol