Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 1:40 AM
Default Sisters Baby Challenge With A Twist!
I do not post youtube videos i just started playing this in my own personal sim 3 game .

Create three sisters all young adults.

They can not have a job.
Each sister must master a skill. For example I have one sister painting,one is cooking and the other i have her gardening and fishing. I have all three blogging.
They are making money from the skills.
They must have an online dating profile.
Each sister must take turns finding a man and that man must get ALL Three sisters pregnant.
Sister: A finds the first man Sister B finds the second and sister C finds the third and then it starts over.
When the babies are born each baby from that specific man for example if his name is Ben each baby name must start with B.
Each baby can be aged up ASAP and they must be potty trained,learn to talk and walk.
When that is done age one up to an adult get them a job and move them all out.
You can age up all of them or just one whatever you decide.
And start over back to baby making!
Pick whatever skills you want to give each sister and you can only use the money cheat to get the kids you are moving out a home.

That's it! Have Fun!

I know it is a little nuts but it's the sims not real life!

See how man rounds you can go!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:18 AM
cool, might do it

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 3:00 PM Last edited by crumpet : 4th Jun 2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: updated, didn't want to double post
I might do a variation of this. I'm thinking instead of 3 have 4 "sisters" based vaguely on the elements (earth, air, fire, water) so the genetics are more interesting I will probably have clones with different coloured hair looks-wise but choose relevant traits for each one (earth - Green Thumb, fire - Loves the Heat etc.)

Skill wise I'm thinking earth = gardening, air = painting (with the colours of the wind haha), fire = cooking, water = fishing.

I like that once they are kids you can just kick them all out, creates space for the next lot nice and quickly (although with 4 I may struggle).

How has this gone for you ilve2sing?

EDIT: Started it and a few days in the game randomly awarded me 105,000 simoleons? Guess I'm sorted for life now XD. I have 4 Sims that are all sisters.

Air - Allie - Painting - Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Eco-Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Absent-Minded
Earth - Emma - Gardening - Hopeless Romantic, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Vegetarian, Gatherer
Fire - Francesca - Cooking - Hopeless Romantic, Excitable, Over-Emotional, Loves the Heat, Hot-Headed
Water - Wendy - Fishing - Hopeless Romantic, Angler, Athletic, Schmoozer, Excitable (I wish I had Island Paradise to give her better traits!)

They live in Aurora Skies, all of them have had a baby with Jesper Sandstrom, and I finally just got them all pregnant by Simon Adamsson.
A lot of locked doors and distractions were needed, like sending Wendy off fishing or Emma to the community garden so they don't see any cheating