Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 3:16 AM
Default The Alice Challenge
PLEASE READ
This game does NOT belong to me. So Alice, and Alice: Madness Returns belongs to all their respective authors.

Backstory:

Your name is Alice Lidell, you were a normal girl until your parents and sister died in a mysterious fire. You became a little crazy and sometimes you are trapped in a disgusting and bloody Wonderland. This your fight for finding out the mysterious fire and how to make Wonderland come back to normal, with your mental health...

Creating the households.
1:

Create or download an asylum.

2:
Create your sims: You must create yourself, Alice, and other kids (make Alice a teen and make her look as young as possible.. I almost forgot it, make a cat!!!). You must have a YA or adult which will be the doctor. (give everyone the light sleeper trait except to Alice, but can give it to her if you want)
Give Alice any look you want, but make sure she looks insane, you can try a zombie eyeshadow from Supernatural so she can look like she hasn't slept well. (Waking at midnight because of nightmares... that kind of things)
Give her the following traits: insane and unstable (if you don't have Into the Future just give her the insane trait), the next are up to you. Then give a kinda dark dress or whatever you want ... However.

3:
Place the household on the asylum and add some extra furniture if you want.

CHALLENGE STARTS
Once you had moved in:

every time Alice gets angry or hit or passed out, she must go to the woods with the cat and sleep there. she must capture animals for health, collect stones or diamonds for "mental health". Every time an animal escapes its a health point less. If Alice loses all her heath point she will pass out.
MENTAL HEALTH:
This will help Alice get her mind clear and know what happens.
To win you must collect 100 rocks.
HEALTH:
This will help Alice stay awake.

GOAL:
To escape from the asylum and collect 100 rocks/diamonds

FAIL:
Alice dies or she loses every stone/diamond.

RULES:
1.- Alice will too try to escape the Asylum. If someone wakes up while escaping or before she comes back, she will be looked up in a room an she'll not eat in all the day.
2.- Every time she feels "Feeling out of sorts" its you desire if you want to ignore it or not. JUST AN EXCEPETION if this involves the lose of the insane or unstable traits you must attend her inmediatly
3.- When she collects all the rocks/diamonds you can remove the insane and unstable traits.
4.- Cheats are allowed.
5.- She'll be homeschooled.
6.- Respect all the rules

MENTAL HEALTH POINTS:
+1MHP for every diamond
+1MHP for every rock/stone.
HEALTH POINTS:
+2HP For every animal.
(Note: if she loses all her HP she'll be forced to pass out.)
CHESHIRE CAT:
Drive the cat to a random place. if you find him you get a bonus of 5MHP. (NO "View my sim" ALLOWED )

I hope someone makes this challenge... I know that it is not pretty awesome put it is my first challenge.

HAPPY SIMMING