Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 1:37 PM
Default CAS item Weird Behavior
hello

short story is, I tried to organize my CCs (especially CAS CC) by identifying each of them one by one and check their files (packages or Sims3pack)
the problem is that I realized some of the CCs have weird behavior that sometimes showed up in CAS sometimes not, sometimes they're in the everyday tab sometimes they appear in the other tab (formal or sleepwear)
this really bugged and annoyed me because its very confusing everytime I launch my game to continue my work. is there a way to fix this? I'm sure its not due to bad CC since I checked it with the dashboard
is this a common problem? or is this caused by a lot of CCs (I have roughly 600 CCs in outift category only)?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 4:25 PM
Some things are categorized for multiple categories. This is not a bug, it's a way for you not to have to have multiple identical outfits that differ only in the tab they appear in, which would add bloat to the game. Might this be a part of what you are seeing? Or am I misunderstanding the problem?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Some things are categorized for multiple categories. This is not a bug, it's a way for you not to have to have multiple identical outfits that differ only in the tab they appear in, which would add bloat to the game. Might this be a part of what you are seeing? Or am I misunderstanding the problem?

I understand that but what I experienced is a bit different, like some CAS items appeared when I launch the game but the next day it weren't there or in any other tab (believe me I checked)
as for the multiple categories items I can fix it using the CASP editor.
is this a common or rare bugs in the game? or the amount of CCs causing the game to somewhat having a different behavior every time it launch and read the files?