Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#251 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:25 AM
Looks fantastic! however, i think it can only have ambitions, we never talked about any of the other ones. (:

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#252 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 11:31 AM
oh yeah i know that. but im just uploading it as a normal upload cuz i cant join in with the group anymore cuz uni's taking over my life haha!

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Scholar
#253 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:00 PM
oh! Well high school has consumed mine as well, but looking at how slow the project is going at the moment, theres no reason for you not be in it. (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#254 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:32 PM
EURGH i just bought the late night expansion... and now my game wont work it gets to the very first loading screen with the bar at the bottom, and just quits on me
so im gonna have to uninstall all of it and reinstall everything

goodbye beautiful houses. FML

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#255 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:34 PM
and to make it worse i've not got any of the booklets with the fucking codes on SO I CANT HAVE THE GAMES!!!! ARGGGGG

Scholar
#256 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 9:58 PM
Thats NO good!

Call me Tyu. (:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#257 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 11:15 PM
Hello! I've been doing some serious slacking! EEK!.. Actually, my game got hosed back in June with the Ambitions addition, CAW broke, and uploads were zonked... *grr* I fought with it a long time. However, a couple of weeks ago., I got a new hard drive and built my OS from scratch and reinstalled my game, CAW works again, and up/downloads work and I got my store stuff working again. YIPPEE!

As a result, I have not done a darn thing for this project. *oops!* What's left?

For fun, this weekend I started work on 'Santiago Vineyards'. I have Late Night now. It's story is that it was the hacienda for the vineyards - the city sprawl overtook the vineyards which moved someplace else, leaving the old building. Gentrification took over and converted it into a city mansion...

The building is more of a California Mediterrenean style than your Alpine style buildings so I don't know if it will go with this town. I can take some snapshots and post them.

Santiago's vineyards is still under construction, but you can get the idea.

The lot is 20x20 (I think - not looking at it right now) and there is no yard to speak of, However, it has 4 underground basement stories for the nectary and hidden rooms.
Scholar
#258 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:25 PM
I thought we should get this started again too (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#259 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:28 PM
Ooh yay ok Well what is everyone up to atm? I just finished my exams today!!! So now i have a huge summer until i go off to uni If i get the grades that is :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#260 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
my school ended two weeks ago (: whoo! haha. Umm...what else....my grandparents home is flooding in minot north dakota...so they will be moving into our lake place while they re build.

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#261 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:05 PM
o.O well that is a little bit rubbish to say the least :/ to continue bad news, i am having major jaw surgery on 13th july & some facial reconstruction e.o

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
The other one
#262 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:45 PM
Aww, Toyuo, I've just been watching that on the news, that's horrible. At least your family have a spare house though.

DD that sounds painful Good luck.

I don't have any news,....I've not really done anything new. Going back to the UK for the first time in over a year though, woohoo!! Bring on August! As long as no goddamn volcanoes erupt!

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#263 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 4:39 AM
yes, were very lucky that way! (:
DD, get beautiful (; haha

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#264 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 11:28 PM
GUYS have you seen what the theme this month is?! ANCIENT STUFF!!!! I'm in my element!!! also, the nectary is coming along slowly but surely!!! what do you guys think i should make for this theme?! I'm thinking extreme vineyard?!?!

Scholar
#265 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 2:50 AM
haha! That would be perfect! I could totally see you doing well at that!

Call me Tyu. (:

Page 11 of 11