Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grungy Victorian (you had me at hello) - 11 pattern set

by robokitty Posted 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:05 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2009 at 2:58 PM by robokitty

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 5:55 PM
reminds me of my grandmas furniture! thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 8:27 PM
These patterns are beautiful, wonderful job!
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 8:51 PM
these are absolutely amazing, downloaded them a few days ago and have actually had to restrain myself from covering *Everything* in them (where it doesnt match the character of the family but its something i want to see in the house or whatever)... the possiblilities with the recolor options are endless and gorgeous. thank you so much for making these!
Banned
#29 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 11:03 PM
great for a steampunk themed place! good job!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 11:10 PM
Great colors & patterns!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 9:23 PM
Confusing the Regency era and the Victorian era is a fairly common mistake for people without a clue about that period of history, but five minutes (or less) on Wikipedia will tell you the difference. That's not a good mistake for a teacher to be making. @_+

These are lovely, lovely patterns. I love 'em. They're wonderful. Thank you for making them.
Thankfully, this sort of pattern fits the character needs of pretty much every Sim family I have ever made, elsewise I'd have the problem mentioned above.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:47 AM
These were so gorgeous that I just had to thank you and download them. I was making an elegant mansion, and this was exactly what I needed to decorate it. Now that I actually have used them in-game, I have to say that they work perfectly! Absolutely no problem using them at all, and they look even more awesome in-game than they do in the screen captures!
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 5:13 AM
I really like these, thank you for making them. I also enjoy reading the comments and seeing people telling you over and over again about the confusion with time periods. Maybe the Victorians would have named them after things from the Regency period because it was after...you know like, some kind of homage or whatever. Anyway, thanks because I'm not creative and I get bored with the same old stuff :D

When the kids on the street say
What's your problem girl?
And the weight of their smile gets too much for you to bare
When they all make you feel like you're a problem girl
Remember
You're no problem at all
-Rob Thomas "Problem Girl"
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 9:54 PM
So much nicer that than S3 original!
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:19 AM
Thanks, these is goods ror me)
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:42 PM
These are great. Thanks!

Legends of Dragon Valley - A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 8:53 PM
Wow, these are beautiful...thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:21 PM
FINALLY! I adore these and they look great in game!!! Thanks so much ; )
Instructor
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 9:54 AM
Love them, did you know they work in Medieval too?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
Love them, did you know they work in Medieval too?

This is why I'm re-downloading them! Awesome patterns, should be beautiful in Medieval. Thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 8:41 PM
I love Pride and Prejudice! And these patterns! They are so versatile! Not just Victorian, but would work well in a hippy dippy trippy situation too! Totally inspired.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 7:11 AM
Thanks for these, I use them all in The Sims Medieval and Pirates and Nobles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 11:29 AM
wow, beautiful patterns!:D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:06 AM
Haha, That's awesome how you named them after Pride and Prejudice; It's one of my favourite books. They're brilliant.
And you guys back there talking about history, are you talking about the patterns themselves being from the Regency period, or the fact that they're named after the Austen characters?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:48 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 6:07 AM
Cannot find in game sadly. /:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th May 2012 at 6:01 PM
These are, hands down, the BEST patterns available for Sims 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:45 PM
Love these! Very pretty! Perfect for apocalypse and Silent Hill. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:22 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 1:42 PM
so elegant, so beautiful... thank you!
Page 2 of 3