Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Replies: 1488 (Who?), Viewed: 250402 times.
Page 60 of 60
Field Researcher
#1476 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:35 PM
Urban Empire! It's like SimCity meets Civilization V, but there's politics involved so every decision you take must be voted through the city council (which contains several political parties).
Forum Resident
#1477 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 8:03 PM
The Sims 3, believe it or not.

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Lab Assistant
#1478 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 6:38 PM
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario Maker
New Super Mario Bros. DS, U
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
The Sims
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros. 3
Half-Life 2, EP One, EP Two
Super Mario 64
SimCity 2000, 4, 5
1981 Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.

And Odyssey when it comes out...
Instructor
#1479 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 8:26 PM
Sims City 3000, I finally found a copy at a local thrift store that will work on my modern PC!

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Test Subject
#1480 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 3:20 PM
Final Fantasy XIV. Can't stop playing this. :')
Forum Resident
#1481 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
Sims City 3000, I finally found a copy at a local thrift store that will work on my modern PC!

Memories! That was my first "Sims" game.

Have fun!

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Theorist
#1482 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:08 AM
Miitopia and Tomodachi Life. The latter has been around for a while and the former currently has a demo on the Nintendo eShop.

These games utilize the Mii avatar system first implemented on the Wii and carried over to Wii U and 3DS. I have tons of Miis, mostly my family, some are Sonic the Hedgehog humanoids, five are STEAM geniuses and one is Trump. I put him on the furthest away page where I place villain characters.

I utilized the Miis I made into my Miitopia game.

Miitopia is this quirky RPG where you insert Miis into the roles of various people. The story is the Dark Lord has waged war on Miitopia and started randomly removing people's faces and to make matters worst, monsters end up wearing the victims' faces. With a party of four, you set off to rescue the faces and defeat the Dark Lord.

In the demo, the job classes are Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Pop Star (which is divided into Male or Female) and Chef.

The demo reaches a limit when you rescue the faces of the victims of a town appropriately titled Greenhorne and you present an introduction letter to the guards of Greenhorne Castle.

The game won't be available until July 28, but the customizable story characters is fun.

I actually played through it three times. Once with a party consisting of me, my parents and my troublemaker chef Uncle Ernie. Then a party consisting of the characters from a rather cheeky web comic that gives a humorous spin on European History called Scandinavia and the World created by a Danish cleaning lady who now relies on Patreon donations. Then, myself, Bill Nye, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku.

I always had a Thief, a Cleric and a Warrior in the three parties.

I had spent the majority of the latter two party quests "grinding" (leveling up in an area where enemies are plentiful and rewards come easy)

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I may order the game on Friday in the pre-order phase.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Theorist
#1483 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 7:33 PM
I finally have a new modded Skyrim game that has had 0 crashes and 0 freezes. Level 12 so far. It's probably not going to last because I can't resist adding more outfits, more cooking recipes that add Osare sushi and chocolate, more sound and lighting and reverb and follower commentary, more and more Skyrim. Will be much more careful, adding only 1 mod at a time and play for at least an hour before adding another. But when it happens I hope to be ready to remove the culprit and revert to previous save. Unfortunately, it's still possible to get save game corruption which is what happened last time a year ago.
Test Subject
#1484 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 5:03 PM
Probably Game of Thrones, the Telltale game(PS4), and I'd have to say Sims 4 also(computer)
#1485 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 1:02 AM
Getting really into Fallout 4. Was also on a sims binge for a while.
And yes, I'm back! Sorry for falling off the planet. I'm fine. College, you know?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Lab Assistant
#1486 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 4:49 PM
I am very obsessed with agar.io, The Sims 2 and 3 and Bonk.io

- Anything is Possible -
Inventor
#1487 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:00 AM
Kingdom Hearts Union Cross (save me!), The Sims 3, The Sims 2.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
Theorist
#1488 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:27 AM
Now that I finally got my Miitopia, I have been playing it every spare moment. Usually I play while the laundry and dishes are in their cycles.

You are given three groups of three heroes in the first three kingdoms. In the first Kingdom, Greenhorne, I had Scott McNeill (Cleric), Alice Cooper (Male Pop Star) and Alton Brown (Chef). Unfortunately, when we were at the border, the Dark Lord, Donald, kidnapped and sealed my Thief Skills. So, with the help of the guardian of the amulet, I became a Cat and I had Bill Nye (Scientist), Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Mage) and Michio Kaku (Warrior) tag along with me through the Kingdom of Neksdor. However, like before, my party was kidnapped and my powers sealed. I chose Princess as my third job. In the Realm of the Fey, I enlisted Adam Savage (Imp), Jamie Hyneman (Tank) and Grant Imahara (Thief) to restore order to the magical kingdom led by three fairy sisters. By the time I made it to the fourth kingdom, my party was kidnapped, but I was still a Princess. Apparently, a power grew stronger within me that the Dark Lord couldn't fight.

It's pretty riveting.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Lab Assistant
#1489 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:42 PM
I cannot seem to shake Mount&Blade Warband or Sims 2... I always seem to be playing them off and on over the years.

Kidney stones are never round pebbles... they are more like jagged stalactites.
Page 60 of 60