Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for February - posted on 1st Mar 2017 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 3219 (Who?), Viewed: 98565 times.
Page 129 of 129
Field Researcher
#3201 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 5:50 PM
I just H A T E how my father thinks he's entitled to mess up the whole house aaand think that we and my mom *have* to clean all his mess.

All this has happened before, and will happen again.
My simblr
My deviantart (where I post pictures of my crafts). If you live in Brazil and happen to like the stuff I make, you can buy them here.
TEMER JAMAIS
dodgy builder
#3202 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 6:40 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 9th Mar 2017 at 6:54 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyScholastic
Yes I got angry because how could people rather believe something that is not proven right, compared to person who had experienced by himself (by simply clicking disagree buttons)? And because a member, not a Sim creator, ignorantly copying other member saying disagreeing with me, an expertise Sims creator and have experienced all problems regarded to Sims creation. Yes I kind of really angry even I said Next time do your own experiment rather than parroting other people said okay? Because this person was really cross the line, She is not supposed to talk like that (wrong, not proven by herself and simply copying other person said) and really ignorant to fact I said because the fact I said is actually true. I even told the story of my Sim looked different because custom sliders weren't installed. Still got disagree. And my older post (that is not sounding angry, emotional) saying you should download all custom sliders, got additional disagree too.

I had said before if you disagree with me, how about check it by yourself in your game? Prove it if I was the wrong one, give the proof with picture. Get rid all custom sliders, then install Sim without heavy customization with too many custom sliders. Do the Sim look all the same like it supposed to be with all custom sliders? Nobody ever posted any proof picture, just simply clicking disagree on my post. Still people disagreeing with my post no matter what.

The problem with this disagree button is not because I was easily offended because of seeing somebody disagreeing my post, but rather annoyance with disagree with something that is actually RIGHT, FACT and PROVEN by experience in-game, Even there is somebody said that my saying was actually true and proven.

I may be a cynical bastard, but when they come back and complain it's not your fault. I would just link back to the original comment about the sliders that didn't follow, unless it's too embarrazing. You can just think, "Oh well, see here what I said stupid" and know it's not your fault.

An important thing to notice: ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DESCRIPTION UPDATED and DETAILS LISTED, and every little tiny thing you don't think anyone needs to know needs to be mentioned.

People just keep asking me
"what happens if I don't have this and that expansion pack on downloading this world?"
I just say "I can't promise you anything". If their game goes corrupted it's not my problem. I told them it was required, I've done my job, not my problem.

Just cover your ass and leave it to that. Not your problem. If people want to be ignorant it's not your problem. Just list every little thing and tell them you have listed it in the description, "if you didn't read it, it's not my fault". They maybe ignorant if they so choose, but don't come yelling at you about it.

You just have to relax and start listing it all, and then tell them to read the description. Don't beat yourself up over it. I know it's frustrating, but you just have to take a distance, because it is actually quite rewarding when people do comment on your creations. You will have idiots everywhere, and believe me, I've seen quite a few of them. Take yourself a good cup of tea, see a movie or whatever and don't give a damn. You will find stupid people everywhere, it's just a fact. For your own good, just leave it and relax. Let them experience it for themselves that reading the description pays. If they come asking just point them to the description in a polite manner. It's all listed there. Nothing more for you to worry about.

I have a funny story about ignorant people. They never read signs. I work as a cashier in a grocery store. The biggest signs we have is about half a man big, that is kind of huge when you have to take it away before you can reach the cashier to pay for your groceries. We tested it once. One of those big one's hanging from the ceiling, you have to be a 4 year old to escape without actually moving it.

It said on the sign that "No cash here" or something. Quite an important detail when you only have cash and want to pay your groceries - don't go there.

Do you think people see the sigh? Oh yes, they see something they have to move, they move it and stand at my cashier with their cash.
I ask: "did you read the sign you just moved", they have to move back to see what it says, and move to a different cashier, rather red in the face.

People in general don't see a thing. They don't see squat

Just to sum things up. Cover your ass and make sure it's not your fault if it goes pearshaped.
Theorist
#3203 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 7:12 PM
This Erduan or Erdogan guy or whatever he's called. Calls Germany 'still a nazi regime', refuses to apologise, comes to Germany for his campaign, and is surprised that Austria, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands don't want him to enter their country. He also said that 'If he wants to go there, he just does'.

Wtf man?

Going BAMBAMBAMBAM #ExtremeMusic#HashtagsRstupid
10th Mar 2017 at 2:00 AM
This message has been deleted by budwinys. Reason: eh
Top Secret Researcher
#3204 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 5:15 AM
It's bad enough that my depression has been horrible lately, but then we just got our power back on after 4 days of freezing in the dark alone. The wind was so rough it was basically cutting down power lines, leaving almost 100,000 people in this area without power. Not knowing exactly what happened at first I only expected it to last maybe a day, so I ended up going through the batteries on all my devices on the first day leaving me with nothing to do the other 3 days. It was so cold I needed 3 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, and 3 blankets just to stay warm. It's just left me feeling so miserable.

Drained by the anger and grief, fazed by the envy and greed, the secret cries for a release, the lucidity hidden deep in sweet pandemonium.
Test Subject
#3205 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 5:04 PM
I'm scared I won't complete my volunteer hours on time—if I don't then I wouldn't graduate with everyone else. The hours are due by May 1st, but I'm hoping by then I have at least 5 or no hours to complete. If I only have a few left to do by then, I could ask for an extension before graduation but I have no idea if it'll work out. I just hate that I was so irresponsible in the past and didn't any initiative to complete them earlier. I'm not starting them all now, I have ten hours completed but I still need thirty-five (or twenty-five if I can talk to my counselor—she offered to remove the ten hour requirement from my sophomore year b/c I transferred late in the school year). I'm also too scared to talk to my counselor about this, I don't know what she would do.
Theorist
#3206 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 11:58 PM
Been steamed about Trump planning to cut Medicaid, which, due to my situation, is part of the services I require to survive. However, my state, New Jersey, banned​ him from attempting re-election.

Right now, and since Trump took office, I have been constantly under political pressure that is very pervasive, I can't talk to my relatives on Facebook without hearing his ultimately corrupted actions pop up in the news.

When Obama was in power, I didn't have much to worry about. I wasn't like the Trump supporters who are now having voters' remorse. I only worried about the matters that directly correlated to my health, but lately, I started an organization that has a thorough diversity training as a way to deal with a certain production that has a back log of human rights-related harassment reports and labor violations as alerted back in 2013.

Part of me wishes I wasn't such a martyr for those who faced the problems I faced before vocational school.

Avatar: Jingjing the Black Ring Panda from Beijing 2008 Olympics.

"In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity that, as far as we know, is hanging in space over Lake Michigan."
Ralphie as an adult, A Christmas Story
Scholar
#3207 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 12:57 AM
Worked 51 exhausting hours over my two jobs as a pharmacist and made $1500 in the week, only for a lot of it to be taxed and then most of the take home wages going to pay back a bill.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Theorist
#3208 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakenobi
I just H A T E how my father thinks he's entitled to mess up the whole house aaand think that we and my mom *have* to clean all his mess.

Feel for you. In my case, I was cleaning up after my older sister, who engaged in dangerous activities. Her lazy boyfriend smoked and he damaged one of our apartment's peephole lenses by snuffing the cigarette in the outer lens. Thanks for the deposit loss, asshole.

No, honestly, liability issues are why I don't take in roommates.

"In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity that, as far as we know, is hanging in space over Lake Michigan."
Lab Assistant
#3209 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakenobi

My life in a nutshell.
Theorist
#3210 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 7:12 PM Last edited by smorbie1 : 23rd Mar 2017 at 7:26 PM.
So, the car needs gas. Naturally, all the pumps are full and I have to pull up behind a truck and wait. When the idiot gets back in her truck, which had a mount on the the tailgate and a pool vacuum on it, she starts backing up. I thought she was going to pull around a car in front of her, but no, she just keeps coming. Frantically, I put the car in reverse and begin to slowly back up. She just kept coming and as I reached for my horn, she slammed into me.

Got out of the truck wanting to know why I didn't back out of her way. When I asked her why she didn't look, she said she can't see over the vacuum.

Then she called her boss and told him it wasn't her fault.

How's that again?

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Scholar
#3211 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 2:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
So, the car needs gas. Naturally, all the pumps are full and I have to pull up behind a truck and wait. When the idiot gets back in her truck, which had a mount on the the tailgate and a pool vacuum on it, she starts backing up. I thought she was going to pull around a car in front of her, but no, she just keeps coming. Frantically, I put the car in reverse and begin to slowly back up. She just kept coming and as I reached for my horn, she slammed into me.

Got out of the truck wanting to know why I didn't back out of her way. When I asked her why she didn't look, she said she can't see over the vacuum.

Then she called her boss and told him it wasn't her fault.

How's that again?

I'd have left, right, goodnight'd the bitch. Get footage from the gas station. Send it to her employer. Embrace the inner road rage. Me I'm personally wanting to buy a new car that's a bit more durable than my current crumpet. Something I can use to side ram people who drive to slow on motorways Mad Max style.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Theorist
#3212 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 1:51 PM
She called the owner of the business and he came out. He's going to take care of it, no problems there. I think he yelled at her cause she was yelling at him. But, it has the looks of a family business.

It's been a long time since I wanted to hit someone. But the car belongs to my son's girlfriend, whom I adore. She's been sweet enough to lend it to me while I go through all this cancer treatment that requires me to be at the hospital complex every day. The fact that someone was so careless as to hurt her car really mad me so angry.

dodgy builder
#3213 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 2:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
She called the owner of the business and he came out. He's going to take care of it, no problems there. I think he yelled at her cause she was yelling at him. But, it has the looks of a family business.

It's been a long time since I wanted to hit someone. But the car belongs to my son's girlfriend, whom I adore. She's been sweet enough to lend it to me while I go through all this cancer treatment that requires me to be at the hospital complex every day. The fact that someone was so careless as to hurt her car really mad me so angry.

I don't know how it is where you live, but I would send a report to my insurance company, and let them handle it. I would just take a big breath and drink some coffee. She's not worth it.

You have to go there everyday? That's a bit much or what? Do you feel shit everyday then or what?
Instructor
#3214 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 2:38 PM
Daylight savings. Why is this still a thing?
Theorist
#3215 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 3:18 PM
You have to go there everyday? That's a bit much or what? Do you feel shit everyday then or what?[/QUOTE]

Not now. I did most of the time when I was doing chemo. It was once every three weeks, but I felt crappy EVERY day. I'm having radiation now. They tell me I will start to feel tired, and I'm dreading that because that's the same thing they said about chemo.

But right now, I just feel like my skin is on fire. Fortunately, I found this great stuff called Sunburnt after sun gel. The doctor's office recommended it, and it really does take the burn away.

thank you for asking.

The owner wanted to get an estimate first. We live in a no-fault state in the USA, and that means EVERYBODY'S insurance goes up even though it was 100% her fault. So, the owner wanted to know how much it would be to get it fixed and have the opportunity to just pay for it. So, we're going to do that. It will take five minutes to get an estimate and I'd rather do that than have my sweet girlfriend in law's insurance go up. None of this was our fault.

Oh, and daylight savings time! Don't get me started. How can they say this is a free country when the government can arbitrarily tell us to get up and go to work an hour early?

dodgy builder
#3216 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:18 PM
The tip with aftersun gel sounds nice. I hope it works out for you smorbie.

Daylight saving is just plain silly. I mean, that's how nature is, what's the point in making everyone set the watch one hour closer to summer, when nature is gradually getting darker when winter comes closer? My point being nature's doing it GRADUALLY, but that's not good enough, they have to kick us into winter with a BANG.

I remember with dread my days in school in a community far from highschool. Not only having to take the bus 2 hours before school, but it was even darker outside than it was the day before.
Theorist
#3217 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 10:43 PM
My father had to go to the hospital for further examination for what he thought was run of the mill IBS. They have to see if he has diverticulitis or C. diff (he had both before). My father believes in God, so he may have a few choices words along "Why forsake me?".

It worries me because I have a close bond and I trust him when things are in a pinch. Looks like I am having dinner by myself T_T

Theorist
#3218 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 11:11 PM
Sending prayers your dad's way, Pandaqueen.

Test Subject
#3219 Old Yesterday at 7:55 AM
I'm sending prayers as well. I hope everything's all right with your father.

My first signature. Testing this until I figure out to get better with signatures.
Theorist
#3220 Old Yesterday at 7:24 PM
We got a quote on the car yesterday from the place the guy who owns the company which owns the truck and employees the idiot who hit me, recommended. My son sent it to him today and he's balking. It's like 1700 bucks, but he wants to fight over a 40 dollar charge because they are going to have to paint the front of the car and they want to paint the other side to make certain it matches. $40. I told my son to call him and tell him we would just let insurance handle it. if he wants his insurance to go up that much over $40, then that's his choice.

Page 129 of 129