Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 7:48 PM
Replies: 7105 (Who?), Viewed: 442062 times.
Page 285 of 285
Instructor
#7101 Old Yesterday at 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
In the unfixed versions of the uni subhoods, some Sims are being flagged as in love with another Sim they've never met before (and it's non-reciprocal too). How they managed to do that I'm not sure.

Like Stella Terrano, but it's not as bad as Frances J. Worthington III being Jasmine Rai's father.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.
#7102 Old Yesterday at 2:46 PM
How the hell do you mess that up?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Forum Resident
#7103 Old Yesterday at 3:00 PM
I'd like some tall indoor trash cans. Like a proper kitchen garbage can, or the kind you'd find in a school.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
just a girl
#7104 Old Yesterday at 6:52 PM Last edited by Lamare : Today at 7:34 PM.
It was suggested more than once in this thread that sims shouldn't drop newspaper if their next interaction is with the same paper. I've made the mod that lets sims hold the paper between actions. And the same for the phone handset that sims used to put back on base station after every call. As a bonus, cell phone interactions don't disappear on sims, if they are already talking, so we can queue up next call (bugged me as hell).

If there's anyone who doesn't have all the EPs (especially the last ones) wants to test it out, you are welcome to PM me. (Done.)

Assorted mods: Moving out and job options
Apartment rent agreement mod - fresh update
Testers wellcome on Electrical box & Fertile land
Functional sofa bed is ready to be tested as well
Theorist
#7105 Old Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Any good custom stealth hoods out there with some custom made townie or bin sims?

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
just a girl
#7106 Old Today at 7:45 PM
@gummilutt, you have exceeded your PM limit, so let me thank you for testing here in short

Assorted mods: Moving out and job options
Apartment rent agreement mod - fresh update
Testers wellcome on Electrical box & Fertile land
Functional sofa bed is ready to be tested as well
Page 285 of 285