Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for February - posted on 1st Mar 2017 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 523 (Who?), Viewed: 142834 times.
Page 21 of 21
Forum Resident
#501 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:08 PM

My CAS made cinnamon roll who is so pure, Candi, and... Don Lothario. Yep. That asshole. Riverview ruined my life.

She deserves so much more but *shrug* We gotta make sure the drama is getting stirred up.
Test Subject
#502 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 5:28 PM Last edited by Estrello : 21st Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM.
Meet Luis Reyes and his Fiancée, Carolina Reina. Luis is the Heir to the Spanish Mafia. The Reina Family is a vassal of Luis' Father. In a bid to elevate their standing, they have betrothed their heiress, Carolina, to Luis.

@Stephiebaby. Upload it to a site, then put the url of the picture in [ IMG ] tags (the photo icon above the typing box.)
Field Researcher
#503 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 9:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephiebaby
Matt & Kat

@stephiebaby Where did you get the shoes that your Kat sim is wearing in the last two pictures? I really love them!
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
21st Oct 2016 at 9:58 PM
This message has been deleted by themysteriouscorn. Reason: 20% deep and meaningful, 80% nonsense :)
Test Subject
#504 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM
Default Kaylynn Langereak and my sim Julian Cattle
Cute right? They were teens.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#505 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 5:27 AM Last edited by stephiebaby : 28th Oct 2016 at 6:34 AM.
Default Shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themysteriouscorn
@stephiebaby Where did you get the shoes that your Kat sim is wearing in the last two pictures? I really love them!

I really like them too. When I saw your question, I thought "This should be easy" but then when I went in game, there is nothing on the thumbnail from the creator and it has a file on it.. meaning its attached to a Sim -.- (So much for being easy) LOL. So I went to my usual places, I get most of my content from The Sims Resource. But, I get my Sims from all over. Mainly I download Sims for hair styles or clothing... not usually shoes. So that one I don't recall. I have around 60 Sims I have downloaded from all over the net! O.O So trying to find the one that is attached isn't really an option. I did search all over though (TSR, Sims 3 Updates.net) I found what I am fairly certain is a recolor of them on TSR (LINK>http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...als/id/1299292/) They are similar in the way they are cut...I looked through the artists other creations and they aren't there. Neither are they on any of her Sims she's submitted I'm still looking atm, but I wanted to share these before I lose the page! I know it's not the answer you were hoping for It goes to prove that when creators make things, they should always "sign" their thumbnails... I'm about to try Google images! Wish me luck!

PS. Is there a way I can send them to you attached to my Sim? Lmk. I'm a noob at uploading and sharing things! :D

PPS. I went through every Sim in my current SavedSims folder and Googled them.. didn't find anything.. I could have also taken if off my Sim and merged it with my thousands of other downloads. SOrry.

Let me know about how I can upload a Sim with them on though! I'm down for that! :D
Field Researcher
#506 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 2:39 AM
Some simple black and whites of Miya and Seb.

Stay Aware. Stay Engaged.
A few witches burning gets a little toasty here.
Field Researcher
#507 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 2:46 AM
My sims Corie and Nicholas taking a 'Romantic Selfie'

Theorist
#508 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:14 PM

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
#509 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 9:46 PM
Ireneusz and Laura

Quote:
mornings just hate me + i hate them. thus we avoid each other all together.
Lab Assistant
#510 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 11:12 AM
Default Atrocious karaoke experience & ugly christmas sweaters

(still using EA drapes to stir up creavity,but lately I've been feeling like giving up.I miss cc clothing.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
24th Dec 2016 at 6:08 PM
This message has been deleted by blyneliaivel.
Test Subject
#511 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 12:16 PM
The Sims 3 - Sim Couples (v2)
furries
Screenshots

evyonne
Test Subject
#512 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 3:00 AM Last edited by PrincessDenicia : 27th Jan 2017 at 3:03 AM. Reason: Maybe NSFW
Default My All Time Fave Couple Gwake (Gwen and Jake) In their honymoon😘💍💏 NSFW
My Couple on their Honeymoon,Crazy in Love😍💏💋🖤❣️
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#513 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:15 AM
Elven couple Graham & Damaris

Test Subject
#514 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 7:25 PM
Default More Couple Photos
My Recent Photos of Gwake on their honeymoon in Brigdeport waiting for the night her husband becomes a vampire.🙁🖤
Screenshots
Test Subject
#515 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:30 PM
Default My All Time Fave Couple Gwake (Gwen and Jake) In a new home and pregnant.
My Vampire woman sim is pregnant by her husband Jake,but i changed their name also i changed belle but everyone call her bella not bella goth but kinda like an inspiration for bella if she was grown woman and a vampire.But they are having their first child Im hoping it's a girl pls put what i should name my child if a girl or if boy.Bye people.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#516 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:31 PM
Default My vampire couple and their baby Adrianna Holden
Hey Person who's reading this i have some pictures of them and the baby so here they are.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#517 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiraLou
JillianWong - Beautiful couple, and so realistic!

My newest two, Marie and her Vampire Fiancé, Jacob.

So like twilight like Edward and Jacob and Bella like vampires and werewolves
Test Subject
#518 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:53 AM
Default Pll Couple Wrencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarremnants
Wren & Spencer

WRENCEr FROM PLL
Test Subject
#519 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 4:51 AM
Default Some More things happened that in my sims Life
Hi my sims were doing just fine while the baby was asleep they where dancing u know being romantic and it was late and their vampires so they were going to go on a date and it was friday so they were going to a movie and the when he was going to raid the hospital and he goes to jail and she is waiting for him to come home and she was crying when she heard her husband went to jail and she was there alone with baby causing problems and when he came home she hugged him and talked a little bit.
Screenshots
Theorist
#520 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:27 PM
I moved to play the next generation (almost 30th generation, yay!) of my simmies family line and my current couple is my sim Hannah Shepard and her husband Pip Goodfellow (now Pip Shepard). Anyone who knows who Hannah Shepard is can probably guess where this line is going.

Just a few days ago they found out that they were going to have quadruplets (pics of the kiddies in the toddler thread).

The New Home of the Mass Effect and Dragon Age Fans: http://bsn.boards.net/ Are you there yet?
My Homepage: Shadow City Sims 3
My Music Videos: PolarDove's Channel
Test Subject
#521 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 11:59 PM
Default More Couple Photos 2
My sims are truly in love,im planning on them having a second child so that they can see how their lives go when they get old and their children are getting married.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#522 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:48 PM

My favourite couple, Zaid and Sophie, before she spawned triplet death upon their house.
Test Subject
#523 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:37 PM
Default New couple -Denicia
Hello this a new couple and now about to get married but this a the Female sims thread this is Nicole James and her boyfriend i forgot his name but enjoy and pics of how he proposed.😆💍👰🏻
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
23rd Feb 2017 at 2:38 PM
Default Clark,Mortimer&Reverie
This message has been deleted by blyneliaivel.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
13th Mar 2017 at 7:12 AM
Default I found them!! : D : D
This message has been deleted by stephiebaby. Reason: Replied to wrong person
Lab Assistant
#524 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 7:18 AM
Default I found them!! : D : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by themysteriouscorn

Hey! So I was on one of the "Sim boutiques" I frequent every now and again just now and I found the shoes!! : D : D There is a ton of stuff here, and maybe more you might like as well. !!! Enjoy!!!

It's the first ones!! Suede Ankle Boot. >>>https://traci7297.wixsite.com/loubelleboutique/shoes
Page 21 of 21