Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 21 (Who?), Viewed: 2213 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 12:44 AM
Default Which premade sims do you turn into witches/vampires/plantsims etc.?
I really like the supernatural species, but I'm working on playing the premades, so I need ideas on who to turn into supernaturals.
I'm thinking the Summerdreams will become witches (maybe vampires too?) since they're supposed to be fairies.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 12:58 AM
I often turn Bella (if I'm playing a version of Pleasantview where she isn't missing) and Cassandra Goth into witches. In my game magical ability is genetic and can be inherited, so there is a 40% chance that Alexander Goth will also be a watch/warlock/whatever, but his magical ability or lack thereof varies for me between replays of Pleasantview. I also downloaded Heather Huffington's parents from here and I play her mother as a witch (as suggested in the text with the download), but Heather isn't magically inclined. I also immediately use cheats to change the Cordial sisters into witches, and if I ever played a "past" version of Belladonna Cove one or (most likely) both of their parents would also be magically inclined.

In my game I don't play with vampires or werewolves, so I don't turn any premade sims into either of those types of supernatural. And in my game plantsims are born as plantsims rather than becoming plantsims by spraying plants, so the only premade plantsims in my game are Rose and Daisy Greenman, who are already plantsims.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 1:16 AM
So far I've only got the one witch, Georgia Newson of Drama Acres. Though I turned Oliver Specter into one in the GS Uberhood before he died - it's an obvious thing to do with him, and he double-bolted the Wicked Witch.

Cyd Roseland is an obvious candidate for lycanthropy.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#4 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 2:00 AM
I turned the Summerdreams into good witches, it's the closest I could get to 'fairies'.

The Montys are all wolves - I didn't do it on purpose though. They raise wolves to protect them from the Capps.... One thing lead to another and now Isabella, Romeo and Monty are werewolves. Oopsie. I considered having some of the Capps as vampires but after Hermia hated being one, I let her take that potion to become normal again. Allegra Gorrey is a vampire though.... Or was... She decided to run outside twice in the space of a few minutes and....yknow...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#5 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 3:08 AM
In Springwater, I made Olive Specter a vampire. She liked to go downtown and 'bleh' at everyone until the entire lot was filled with pee puddles. In Hazelton I made her an evil witch but she died before I could really do anything with that.

I have a vague recollection of making some premade uni student into a witch at some point, but I have no idea who or whether it actually happened or if my brain is trying to fill holes in my memory.
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 3:28 AM
Bella, Michael and their descendants have a shot at being witches because of the " Descended from a long line of occultists, mystics and decadents" line in one of Bella's bios.

Cornelia Goth, because she's a Crumplebottom and that family has supernatural ties, too.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 3:34 AM Last edited by Lord St.Croix : 12th Mar 2016 at 3:48 AM.
Bella Goth is a witch because it's been implied in the past. I see her as being from a long line of witches; that gold statue in Belladonna Cove is actually her grandmother, Bella Donna, the founder of the city and a powerful witch. Bella's mother was also a witch, but when she married Simis, she tried to live as normally as possible, though she passed on her magical blood to her children and Bella decided to rediscover her heritage. The Goths and Crumplebottoms have magical heritage as well, so Mortimer also has magical blood, but he chose science over witchcraft. Cassandra and Alexander, if they chose to pursue their magical heritage, would be extraordinarily powerful, but both of them followed Mortimer's example. However, Bella and Mortimer, in my game, have a third child and she'll be following Bella's path.

The Cordial Sisters got changed because, well, come on, it's obvious they're supposed to go in that direction

The Summerdreams got changed because I play them as fairies, so they'd naturally have magical powers. Titanaia and Oberon are, in game, the same as the ones from the Shakespearean play, but they're living among humans for the time being for various reasons.

The Tricous became vampires because the house seems to point in that direction

I see Olive and the entire Muenda lineage as being magical as well; their connection with Death was originally because they were shamans and mediums for the spirit world, though they later let their magic go by the wayside, though they kept the connection to death by becoming gravekeepers. Olive was the one who rediscovered the magical part of her heritage and became a powerful witch and a leader in the paranormal community. Nervous is going to become a wizard at some point, and would be even more powerful than Olive because of her paternity, though he'd need proper trianing first.
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 9:20 AM
I made the Tricous all Bad witches, as their house seems like a Bad Witches' House
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 11:05 AM Last edited by RedSimmies : 12th Mar 2016 at 1:01 PM.
I made Cassandra Goth into a vampire once. Olive Specter was made into a bad witch, which fits her well. I also made John Burb into a werewolf, which finally made the Burbs interesting to play. Malcolm Landgraab IV is a bad warlock. I also like to imagine that Brandi Broke's husband, Skip Broke, was a good warlock, before he died, and if I resurrect him I play him accordingly. If I'm playing an uberhood, I like to think that bad witch Olive Specter or Malcolm Landgraab killed Skip because Skip was their nemesis. I like to make Jason Greenman into a plantsim because he is so fascinated with the whole thing, and I cure Rose Greenman from plantsimism because I imagine she likes being a human better.

I also made John Mole from Desiderata Valley add a robot to his household, but I'm not sure that that counts lol.
Now what dammit?
staff: moderator
#10 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 4:03 PM
I thought the Tricou's far more likely to be vampires (with Rainelle as a ghoul). That's how they are in Sirencester anyway. Isn't that why they have the coffins in the basement?

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 10:11 AM
I turned Morty Roth into a vampire because his wife is a snob and I figured she would want her husband to become a count. Sadly, I found he didn't get the title when he became a vampire. Now he's buried in the backyard and Stella is married to a Townie-turned-vampire. She doesn't give up her aristocratic dreams easily.
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 11:54 AM
Olive Specter is an evil witch, with Ophelia as her apprentice (although she will probably turn out to be a good witch instead). Magic power in my game runs in the family bloodline, but is restricted to one gender.

The Tricou family is a witch family as well - double so actually, since Jon Smith Tricou is a warlock as well. Fricorith inherits his magic, while Jennail and Gvaudoin are the heirs for Jennicor's power. (Gvaudoin only if Jennail has no daughters.) Since their bloodline was effectively extinguished with their deaths, they lost all their powers and have to regain them. I'm thinking of making them vampires first, since it fits the whole death and magic idea.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 11:54 AM
I did not - but Trent Traveller and Chester Gieke turned into witches all by themselves the Maxis way
Space Pony
#14 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 4:21 PM
The Summerdreams are all plantsim/witch hybrids. The Tricous are (were) a vampire family with Jennicor used to be something of a Summerdream herself (note the ears!) before going over to the night side. Rainelle was one of their victims. The Cordials, obviously witches.

Certain Strangetown sims are destined to become zombies very soon...I also have the ridiculous headcanon that Blossom Moonbeam was a genie set free.

(Actually, this thread has inspired me to add MORE supernatural Sims!)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 4:30 PM
Olive became a vampire (to prevent Death from collecting her soul) and then an evil witch as well. Both suit her well. She turned Nervous into a vampire at some point too, thinking eternal life would be a nice boon for him, but Nervous did not like being a vampire at all and ended up staying in the sun too long.

Loki Beaker turned into a werewolf (much to Circe's dismay) and has passed the curse on to his daughter, who is also a knowledge sim.
Scholar
#16 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 8:32 AM
Loki Beaker became an awesome evil warlock in my game. The idles really look terrific with his facial features -- those brows were made to scowl! -- and there's just something adorable about seeing him cackle over his potion cauldron in full mad scientist gear.

Matthew Hart became a zombie and is currently living with perpetual bride-to-be Sarah Love. He and Sarah had an ugly break-up in college, which resulted in Sarah dropping out and befriending the Grim Reaper (who's very sympathetic to jilted brides) and Matthew getting fatally beaned by a chunk of space debris. Braaaaains...?

Ajay Loner's been turned into a vampire a few times... usually as a result of Countess Lisa's over-enthusiastic necking.

And Olive Reaper (formerly Specter, Thanasia, DeMise, and Muenda) briefly became the most terrifying vampire ever in a slam-dunk move by a vengeful Countess Lisa. Holy crap. She stalked onto the Specter lot during a family reunion and bit Olive before leaving in a huff. I was expecting a Subject Mass-Vampirizing Event, but Olive just gave me one of her infamous "screw you" looks and, very pointedly, went around to her various family members and autonomously admired them. (Stuff like this is why I love Olive and spoil her something fierce. She's hilarious! And creepy. Extremely creepy.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:16 PM
Not such if this counts,when I played with Chester Gieke I had him make a female servo and get married to her.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:29 PM
Tara DeBateau, she is beautyfull girl with red hair...
after graduate from college, i make her a witch a good one.After that my portrait sims mary her with know nothing about her and her magic thing.
She create secret chamber to cast and produce magic, who no one know

Their children be a warlock too for new generation magic, and one another is normal sim which interested about electronics business.
Until now, its still secret ^_^
Scholar
#19 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:33 PM
Right now Olive Specter is a vampire in my game, she's afraid of the afterlife, with being so evil who knows what's waiting for her when she passes, and she just loves being evil.
Gunnar Rogue is a witch in my game. No real reason other than they got a genie and I have a mod to allow more wishes.

I'll probably turn Cyd Roseland into a werewolf and the Beaker's into witches...evil witches.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 5:13 PM
For some reason, I imagined Strangetown Bella Goth as rather vain. She didn't want to lose her youthful good looks, so she became vampire.

I wanted some zombies for the graveyard, so I made the Goodies zombies. I know, I'm a terrible person, but I didn't really have a use for them in Strangetown.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 8:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
I turned the Summerdreams into good witches, it's the closest I could get to 'fairies'.

Did the same.

I'm thinking O. Specter would be better off as a ghost (there is a mod that could turn her as a playable), for a better... ya know?... twist? Dun... dun... dunnn!
Scholar
#22 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 11:40 PM
At some point I will make my Bella Goth a vampire and her husband Nervous Subject a zombie so they can be together forever

One Olive was an Evil witch. Another Olive is a vampire so she lives forever.

Lazlo became a werewolf once...and I got another Lazlo that is a zombie.

That's it for now