Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Changes to our credits guidelines - posted on 12th Feb 2017 at 5:44 PM
Replies: 262 (Who?), Viewed: 9903 times.
Page 11 of 11
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 4:24 PM
Daughter: *chewing food* Hey, daddy, last night mommy invited brother's friend over. You know, that one that just turned into a teen yesterday? Yeah, they talked about 'woohoo' or something and I heard some wrestling sounds from her bedroom.

(Background on the picture below: The two were married. Their elder daughter killed their younger daughter and years later, killed the wife. Soon after this picture, the guy trapped the elder daughter in the garage with rats that cause disease, waiting for her to die. No, that picture isn't supposed to be funny.)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#252 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 2:11 AM
Ghost: Hi handsome, remember you promised to call me out on a date?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:44 PM
"She always looks hot when she's worried!"
Screenshots
Test Subject
#254 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 3:07 PM
Let us drink to friends, for a non-drinkers)
#255 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 5:46 PM
'She's a child in a woman's body. I'd wish she'd grow up.'

Test Subject
#256 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 8:13 PM
Kid: Hey, calm down, it's not like he's burning the food!
Forum Resident
#257 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 9:49 AM
'I'm working my butt off, while the rest is having fun. Not fair. Look at the bags under my eyes, people!'

Forum Resident
#258 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 5:34 PM
Help, the stairs are eating me!!!
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 2:56 AM
"I bet you're wondering how I got in this situation. It's a funny story, actually. But first, I need you to bring me back a chocolate-banana milkshake. With whipped cream. And a cherry on top. Did you get that? Nod if you understand. Good, because the demon in this piano won't settle for anything less."

Test Subject
#260 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:45 AM
I told you not to try to fuse with me again, now you will suffer the consequences of not listening!

Test Subject
#261 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:50 AM
Hmm, where there was a book on the psychology ... Maybe it will help me understand these women...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Top Secret Researcher
#262 Old Today at 12:50 AM
"What's that noise? It must be the cat stomping on the piano again!" Red-haired guy turns head. "Oh, it's just you. You sound like a cat when you play."
Screenshots

Yours truly,

PlatinumPlumbbob
113 Wright Way
Pleasantview, Sim City, 01234
Test Subject
#263 Old Today at 2:15 AM
I heard he was a good kisser, but never expected it to be THAT good!
Here's mine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uri-simka
Hmm, where there was a book on the psychology ... Maybe it will help me understand these women...

Having in mind who he is, your caption made the pic even funnier.
Page 11 of 11