Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho

by simsample Posted 28th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2021 at 8:09 PM by simsample : Resurrected dead links!

521 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 228 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 20 of 21
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#476 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:39 AM
@pdnz- full instructions are on the Downloads tab. There is also a link to an alternative download in the first post if you get stuck.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#477 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 8:09 AM
It is my first time writing a thank you post. You did an amazing job !!! I installed the town yesterday and it is gorgeous , love the details the urban-countryside mood , the fact that my sim is now living on a little island outside the busy town... best of both worlds ! I have showtime and I hope it will work with season as well , it seems perfect for it. Again thank you for this free and amazing sims 3 World!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#478 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 4:06 PM
Thank you izumi123- I appreciate the lovely comment! I've very nearly finished a Showtime version of this world, too.
Test Subject
#479 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 10:28 PM
Very nice work, though I felt Pets was a little under-represented, so I grabbed the CAW files and created a rural expansion out beyond the Kaen View house.

Added nine 64x64 residential lots, placed a small park in between the houses, moved the equestrian centers, built a country-themed bar across the street, and put in a separate horse ranch. Still running very smoothly.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#480 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 2:37 AM
@ChrisGadd- Wow, it looks lovely! Very nicely designed. Perhaps it will give others some ideas! I'm glad you're having fun with Jericho. I have some pets lots in the new Showtime version of Jericho too. Thanks for the feedback!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#481 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:55 PM
amazing work thx
Test Subject
#482 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 5:32 PM
This is a beautiful world and I would absolutely love to play it but when I download the zip file and try to open or extract it, it asks me to "insert a disk for:" and then displays the file name.

I'm very confused, any idea what it might be??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#483 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 8:05 PM
ARGH! I'm one EP short of being able to have this! I just need Generations (which i've been wanting for some time, anyway) and then I can download this! I won't lie, Jericho and Setra are the two downloads I've been wanting most from this site. Soon, THEY WILL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! . . . *ahem*
Field Researcher
#484 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 12:53 AM
Well there are a lot of comments here, I hope you see this one. I have been playing your spectacular world for about 2 people weeks and it really is fabulous. The detail is amazing. The amount of lots which you have created? Unreal. I think " did this guy sit in front of computer for a year?" wow. Pretty focused and motivated for sure. My Sims love living in Jericho. How do I know this? Because I do their thinking for them. My question though, is the lots, the apartment lots specifically, can we get them anywhere to download separately? Or am I looking at copying them to the library? Although I have the brains, I haven't the time or frankly energy to learn all that I could learn (to build, create, mod) to take advantage of the Sims. Just wondering and again thank you. I'm not one to go thanking someone (and gushing like a child, which I suspect many of posters are) simply for uploading their work, but once I've used it and it kicks a** I will venerate appropriately.
Happy Simming, and uh...actual living!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#485 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 5:57 PM
This looks great. Thanks for your hard work. I'll let you know how it goes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#486 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 3:04 PM
I finally have all the EPs needed to install this! I'm so happy! I'm going to play it as soon as I get it!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#487 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:09 PM
@khd11811294- Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

sunnybug90- Try the alternative download on the first page.

fairybug- Hehe, I hope you can play soon!

jerin8- Thanks for your comment! Yeah, it was more like two years! I don't have the lots uploaded anywhere separately, so adding them to the library would be the quickest way for you to get them. Sorry about that!

lancione- Thank you, I hope you enjoy it!

fairybug- Thanks for downloading, I hope you have fun!

Thank you all for downloading and commenting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#488 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 6:41 PM
Woow! I haven't even played and I'm already so done because this world is just gorgeous! I never saw anything comparable for Sims and just clicked myself through all the pictures of it on photobucket and my head created instantly tons of ideas what my simmies could do there and thats's amazing! I'm going to try it out now and yeah, I hope my lame laptop will make it -.- And sorry, if I wrote something strange, I'm German x)
THANK YOU so much for this lovely world <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#489 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 3:04 AM
wondering , if it not to much ,could you upload a save folder with the lots? i want all the small details like you said, but really hate installing all them lots
Field Researcher
#490 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 11:47 PM
Just a small time-saver, you can change the name of the file when you select the download folder, and save time later having to go through and rename all the files.

This is my first ever download of a non-EA world (and actually the first that didn't come with a game). Looks good. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#491 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 1:15 PM
this world is amazing, I'm using it right now. It's has all the benefits of all the eps I like in one, I'll probably never use another world again. Thank you.
Test Subject
#492 Old 7th May 2013 at 9:27 AM
Thanks for adding the supernatural/seasons stuff! I'm still madly in love with Jericho, even more since I got a new computer and now it's even more awesome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#493 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:06 PM
I think this world deserves more than a click of the THANKS button. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to 100s if not 1000s of hours of enjoyment. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#494 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 8:05 AM
I don't know if it's just me, but the first 5 zips are empty and the links to the other files bring up a 403 forbidden page...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#495 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 7:56 PM
There are a lot of awesome worlds, and Jericho is in. Congrats simspample!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#496 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 12:05 AM
First custom world. Looks beautiful. Hope it runs on my computer. Can't wait to try it. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#497 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 3:22 PM
It makes me feel bad when I realize I'd never thanked for this such great and masterpiece of work. I thank you, thank you and thank you for this.
Test Subject
#498 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 9:53 AM
Can this be used without Generations and/or Ambitions?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#499 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 5:39 AM
It's a shame I uninstalled WA, this world is GORGEOUS! I might even re-install WA just to have it, haha Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#500 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:17 PM
Hey thanks so much for this world...one of the best Custom Worlds I`ve ever seen (really). So extravagantly and affectionately...awesome!! My Sims and I will enjoy it ... best Greetings from Austria
Page 20 of 21