Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:17 AM Last edited by Tanokuya : 9th Dec 2017 at 2:49 PM.
Default [Found] No Sims on Neighborhood Screen
Hello, I've been looking around for a mod I used to have that removed the sims on the UI screens. I think I downloaded it from tumblr, but I can't seem to find it. Would anyone here be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:08 AM
Do you mean sims from the family bin? I've never heard of that. Or do you mean hide the plumbobs of the houses? if it's the second it's by Ja and it's in her archive off her LJ page.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do you mean sims from the family bin? I've never heard of that. Or do you mean hide the plumbobs of the houses? if it's the second it's by Ja and it's in her archive off her LJ page.

No, It would take the sims that are usually pictured on the screens when you're adding subhoods and vacation spots.
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:54 PM
If you are talking about the sims that show up on the neighborhood selection UI, then I think what you are looking for is here http://modthesims.info/d/599097.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
If you are talking about the sims that show up on the neighborhood selection UI, then I think what you are looking for is here http://modthesims.info/d/599097.

Thank you! I know the one I used was not from here, but if this will do the same then I'll grab it.