Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:20 AM
Underwear Vs. Pajamas 0_0
Hey guys! I don't know about you, but I am really fed up with the no underwear tab, and all the underwear being in the pajamas section! I mean, practacly all thats in there is underwear! No decent Pajamas at all like all those simple shirt and pants pajamas in the sims 2. Do you think it will change in a future EP? Or will somone need to make a hack for that...is that even possible? Ugg...it seems lately that its harder than ever to make custom conent, not easier. I love the recoloring thing, but still, maxis could have kept the other feartures like a custom content tab and downloads folder...sigh. Dose anyone know if a hack to fix the underwear thing has been done yet? Or how you would go about doing it? Thanks
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:36 AM
Underwear in Sims 2 was just a variant of pajamas. And yes, there are simple shirt and pants pajamas, in the full outfit tab.

In any case, no mod requests allowed here, and if you're looking for a mod, that goes in WCIF. Locking.
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Request/WCIF