Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Pinnacle Rock and Waterfall

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 676 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 100,297 Views
Uploaded: 20th Apr 2017 at 10:19 PM
Updated: 16th Sep 2017 at 1:34 PM - New Shower Link added.
I remember a piece of custom content from the Sims 2 that I truly loved using in my lots. It was a naturalistic waterfall.
That waterfall was the centerpiece of my Sims' gloriously large backyard weeds and all. It represented a bit of wilderness in an otherwise suburban town. When my Sim bought vacation property that waterfall came right along and blended beautifully with their tropical, seaside home

I've missed that waterfall sorely. Seeing the lovely, unreachable waterfalls in the Sims 4 just made that longing worse.

I've been thinking about how to make a waterfall in that spirit for a while now. Then I stumbled on a new idea and, to my surprise, it worked.

From a single rock, Pinnacle Peak and Waterfall were born; rocky, naturalistic, decorative, waterfall and the accompanying peaks.
Add water emitters and a body of water, and in a matter of minutes you're on your way to making your own waterfall like the one I built.

The best part about Pinnacle Rock and Waterfall is how the size and color options allow for so much customization. They can work with any type of terrain, including desert. Pinnacle peak can also be used on its own to simulate rocks, boulders, hills and mountain peaks

Here's to bringing a little more nature into your game.

Requested No footprint waterfall download option added! It can be use to build a functional, outdoor shower. (See details in the photos above.)
Note: You cannot have both versions in game at the same time.

CC needed to build the Waterfall shower:

THIS IS A NEW LINK FOR AN OUTDOOR SHOWER: Functional Outdoor Shower by Ohmysims. The link is: https://ohmysims404.tumblr.com/post...wer-i-converted

Please follow the directions on the download page to make sure you get the shower textures along with the object.

Credits:
Gimp
Sims 4 Studio
Blender
Maxis mesh by EA
Recolors, mesh edits, and water pattern by me.

Polygon Counts: