Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 8:08 AM
How can I get a nude mesh?
It for one of my clothes of the underwear I made, I need it to modify it to add certain more features (You can just check my work and see what I meant.). It for the teenagers and I don't know how to get hold of TM-Nude Mesh thing.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 4:26 PM
In SimPE, click "file --> New", then use the "Tools --> PJSE --> Extraction Tool" to get any CAS mesh you want, as long as you know the mesh name.

For naked meshes, write in --BodyNaked, with the age and gender in front (bu, pu, cu, tf, tm, af, am, ef, em), so for TM you'll want tmbodynaked. This also works for tops and bottoms for CU and above (--TopNaked and --BottomNaked).

To make the mesh separate/custom, do "fix integrity" and write in a new name.

Now you can extract the GMDC/SMD, and import it to Milkshape.

Then you can link a recolor to the new mesh (you can use any recolor file as long as it's the same age/gender, but I recommend using one with a similar shape and same number of textures to the one you're making, if possible).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
In SimPE, click "file --> New", then use the "Tools --> PJSE --> Extraction Tool" to get any CAS mesh you want, as long as you know the mesh name.

For naked meshes, write in --BodyNaked, with the age and gender in front (bu, pu, cu, tf, tm, af, am, ef, em), so for TM you'll want tmbodynaked. This also works for tops and bottoms for CU and above (--TopNaked and --BottomNaked).

To make the mesh separate/custom, do "fix integrity" and write in a new name.

Now you can extract the GMDC/SMD, and import it to Milkshape.

Then you can link a recolor to the new mesh (you can use any recolor file as long as it's the same age/gender, but I recommend using one with a similar shape and same number of textures to the one you're making, if possible).

I went to Tools --> PJSE --> and I could not find Extraction Tool, my version is SimPe_0_72_01something like that
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 6:28 PM
(Sorry, memory failure - I didn't have SimPE up at the time)
It's "Tools --> PJSE --> Body Mesh Tool --> Extraction Stage"

It's explained in the Unimesh tutorial: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftit...New_Mesh_Basics

You can either extract the mesh using a recolor file using the "browse..." button (I'm unsure if this only applies to recolors of ingame clothes), or extract them by name.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
(Sorry, memory failure - I didn't have SimPE up at the time)
It's "Tools --> PJSE --> Body Mesh Tool --> Extraction Stage"

It's explained in the Unimesh tutorial: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftit...New_Mesh_Basics

You can either extract the mesh using a recolor file using the "browse..." button (I'm unsure if this only applies to recolors of ingame clothes), or extract them by name.

I can't find 'Extraction Stage', was that some pulg-in I need to get?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:25 PM
There's a picture in "part 3" in the tutorial I linked. The tutorial is written for 0.68, and I have 0.73, so I doubt there's been a change between those, because mine look identical.

If the option is greyed out, make sure you do "File --> new" first.