Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#101 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 9:14 PM
My new version of Amy Lee
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#102 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM
Uhmm... I think I've seen her before...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
#103 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:28 AM
Anubis, I really love your Amy Lee.
I stalked your feedback thread, too. She came out amazingly. ^^

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:33 PM
I am thinking of making a recolor of my latest creation,
A Simlish Magazine! Heres a pic of the actual one.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3417...8e9d30f.jpg?v=0
Field Researcher
#105 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:36 AM
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#106 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 12:26 PM
Yep! I love it Guth!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#107 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:55 AM
ok here is a little something I've been working on.

It is a two piece outfit. Th top is a recolor of Hp's alpha dress top, and the bottoms are a new mesh made for me by Beeare using Gelydh's heels.
#108 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:56 AM
hi i am a new member here. i seen this site on the internet and it seems cool right now. i was wounder if you can give me a blog or whatever to show me how to create something and uploading it here by usering The bodyshop. but i really want to recolor stuff too. so can you help me??
Quote: Originally posted by star_gusser
Hi all. If you're new, welcome to Goth Simmers. Anyways, I figured that our thread was getting big enough now to have a separate little one where we can post stuff specifically about creating sims 2 content.

Weather it be asking for advice, not knowing how to create things and want to learn, posting pictures of upcoming creations, discussing ideas and getting feedback, if you cant create and want to suggest something to me or another creator in our group, sending me death threats about uploading all that crap I promised to upload ages ago and just never did, scared of the Creator Guidelines and need help understanding them, etc.

Use your imagination, really ANYTHING about creating alternative/gothic/punk/emo just post it here. I don't intend for this thread to be used that much but if you need advice fast on creating and can't be screwed surfing though our larger, main thread here, then this is the place for you. Okies?

x a m y x
#109 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:57 AM
ooo i love it!!
Quote: Originally posted by guth75
I am thinking of making a recolor of my latest creation,
A Simlish Magazine! Heres a pic of the actual one.

Mad Poster
#110 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:37 AM
Welcome!
I have uploaded things...But nothing has ever gotten accepted
There's plenty of tutorials here.
If you want first-hand rejection experience from a 4-time-rejectee, do tell me

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#111 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alternative Lady
hi i am a new member here. i seen this site on the internet and it seems cool right now. i was wounder if you can give me a blog or whatever to show me how to create something and uploading it here by usering The bodyshop. but i really want to recolor stuff too. so can you help me?? :p

Hi! Welcome to the site and the group! Call me Amy, I'll help you with anything you need to know about creating things in Bodyshop. I have been a creator for years, and have done pretty much everything in Bodyshop (even though I don't upload 90% of my stuff, lol) So I've made pretty much every mistake possible when it comes to making content for the sims . Now, about the whole blog thing, here's what you should do if you want to get started:
- I highly recommend reading some of the excellent beginner tutorials here at MTS2, they will cover all the basics and get you started. They're very easy to follow and people can post questions in that thread also, so they're a great help for beginners. You can start at this page here, and I suggest you read these ones in particular here, and here. Faylen usually writes the beginner tutorials, she's very thorough and friendly.

If you don't understand anything or you're stuck, just leave a message in this thread (because that's what it's for! ) and myself, or another member of goth simmers will get back to you soon. Also, if you don't want to use the creator feedback forum, you can post pictures of your progress here too and we will give you some tips. See? Easy.

And as always, you can PM (private message) me anytime and I'll reply.

x a m y x
Mad Poster
#112 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:17 AM
Woohoo, mine looks so measly next to yours.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#113 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:51 AM
lol. Sorry, but I started this thread and I always write a long generic welcome message for newbies. It's just a thing I do. Also, what stuff did you try to upload to MTS2? If you want you can put some pics up and I can probably tell you why it got rejected - I've had my stuff rejected a few times and it is frigging annoying. Especially having to go back and change it all so it gets accepted...then the long tedious process of taking more in-game pictures...ugh...

x a m y x
Mad Poster
#114 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:41 AM
Nah, I gave up on em'. I'm only good at writing stories......I don't have pics anymore, Seasons wiped my game and I had to re-download it...

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:23 AM
Fair enough. Hell, I gave up on creating a while ago. Can't say I blame you. But, I'm back into it now, I'm finishing of a gothic set now.

x a m y x
Mad Poster
#116 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:24 AM
Oooooh cool.
*waits*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#117 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:46 AM
lol. You'll be waiting for a while! My game takes a loooooooooooooooong time to load just so I can take some damn in game pictures....eh. Here's what I've got so far. Let me know what you think - I want to make another outfit for the set, but I'm out of ideas. Also, I make different versions of the same outfit; so I add like gloves or stockings etc.

Mad Poster
#118 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:54 AM
I LOVE THEM!!

For the second one though...The black top part looks...eh...Like a bucket fill. Maybe add a velvety texture?

Or something similar?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#119 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:01 PM
Yeah, I'm working on fixing that. It started out fine, and then I messed around with contrast and saturation to try and get a blood red, and it went from gray to jet black. lol. I'll give that texture a try. Thanks!

x a m y x
Mad Poster
#120 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:07 PM
It was the best I could find...
You could use what you used at the top of the bottom...

Gah, I'm so confusing.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#121 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:15 PM
lol. Yes, you are quite confusing. But it's all good. I'll tweak with it some more and figure out something. meh. By the way here's what I finished up with for that contest thing.

Mad Poster
#122 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:17 PM
Contest?! Where.

I love her, can I have her??

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#123 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:38 PM
This contest here that guth made. Others have entered so i thought what the hell, I might too. You should enter if you get the time. It looks like it could use more competition. Sure, you may do what you will with her. lol.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#124 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:47 PM

NOOOO!!! Don't talk to that damned bastard!! She's the alter-ego of a banned member for stealing content! This is the third time that I report her. I hate her!!!

She cheated me when I met her and tried to help her... but se won't do it again

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#125 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:49 PM
Really?
Crap!

Oh, I already say the contest, lol, didnt know what it was...

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 5 of 7