Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 5:53 PM
The 1st picture is the mother and the 2nd is a picture of the teen daughter...When she grow up I post another picture.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 9:57 PM Last edited by Kiara24 : 26th Sep 2009 at 12:34 AM.
She is a young adult now and she did not inherit his mother's breast...
I'm testing with other family...
You want that I try a granddaughter?
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 11:27 PM
Kiara, no thats fine. Looks like the only real bug is with the jaw height.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#29 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 1:35 AM Last edited by Ambular : 26th Sep 2009 at 8:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Jessica_2020: I already have a bunch of other sliders including pelvis width and girth and also sim height too. Oh and the bobblehead one.

Yay new sliders! :D Any chance you might do one for bellies? I mourn the lack of beer-bellied Sims. XD

They appear to work fine, within the same parameters as above (i.e., messing up 'decals' and such.)

ETA: FWIW, played around a bit more and found the following:

- Sims altered with this mod and then saved to the Sim bin or put into the game will not retain the changes if the mod is removed from the game, but will regain them later if the mod is then installed again. This could serve as a temporary workaround for the jaw-height problem, perhaps? (Just take this mod out temporarily if you need to tweak a Sim's jaw?) Also, unlike with the face slider hacks, the same is true of Sims exported as a .sims3pack and then imported into a game without the mod.

- It appears to work fine with larger-breast default replacement meshes.

- Makes short work of the infamous elder sag, huzzah!

Also, question: are the male meshes just too different in structure for this mod to be used with them at all? Because, you know, some guys have impressive pecs and some...er, well, they're impressive in a totally different way. XD
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:49 AM
hi,delphy,I tested the breast sliders, it works amazing!
would you pls make sliders for the crotch and butts of the male meshes, cause it looks so flat, not like a real male!
and It’s difficult to make the cheeks of the sims chabby without making the body fat, i want a chabby face with a fit body, but the existed slider can not control the face and body seperately.(the cheek bone slider in the head tag does not work well)
thank you very much!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#31 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:16 AM
Err, people, this is NOT a request thread, ie "can you sliders for X".

Ambular: I can't do anything about the male meshes, becuase unless the mesh is mapped to the correct bone (left/right breast) the slider does nothing. However, with the new BGEO developments lately, this would be possible later on (same with a beer belly which isn't possible with the way I do things)

Field Researcher
#32 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:14 PM
I just used the CAS 'play with genetics' option to test the siders. The larger breasts were passed down 4 times before it went back to the default size. I only used the sim generated by this on the first time each time, and for the male I just used whatever came up in CAS when I tried to add a new person, and if it was female changed it's gender to male. The larger breasts always appeared when I aged the sim to a teen, and stayed when they became an adult, though the teen boobs looked a bit smooshed.
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:21 PM
It looks good in CAS but in the actual game it still needs some work
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 12:39 AM
if i download this and test it out, how would i go about deleting it if i dont like it? because deleting doesnt seem to work for me- i downloaded the 12 hour pregnancy hack for something a bit ago and it won't seem to go away.
Instructor
#35 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 4:07 AM
Sweet! I'll definitely give this a whirl. Thanks, Delphy.
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 4:40 AM
This is really cool but i have a question before I download this... do you get to choose if you want each sim to have bigger breast size? If so, can I actually make it any size i want, or just one size? And if I do download this, am I able to delete it if I decide i dont want it?

Wonderful downloads by the way :p
Forum Resident
#37 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:29 AM
This is awesome!
I have no idea that anyone could create new sliders for the game!
You are awesome!
Thank you thank you!
Inventor
#38 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:54 AM
The daughter of the sim I was playing to test the sliders finally aged into an adult. It doesn't look like she got her moms "assets"! The boobs I had on the mom weren't huge, so maybe that is why? I just made a sim with really big boobs, so I'm going to see if she passes them down to her daughter! I'll post back with what I find!

Thanks again for making such a great mod!!

That's really cool you have other sliders your working on!! I was really disappointed with the lack of sliders for the game!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 7:26 AM
Awesome!! I must try it. Thank you
Field Researcher
#40 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 9:38 AM Last edited by BlackCat007 : 27th Sep 2009 at 10:37 AM.
From three daughters of altered sim two got her breast, and the other one the default size.
Though males do not have breast sliders, will they be able to pass genetic information from their mother and possibly grandmother to their daughters?

EDIT: I tried and it worked, genes were successfully transfered through son to a granddaughter When making sons I could change their gender and see if they inherited mother's breasts genetic material.
The third daughter that inherited default breasts from her father didn't seem to be able to pass her mothers breasts onto her daughters, only the default size (tried with seven daughters).
All my experiments were conducted in CAS and partners were generic maxis sims.
Also it looks as CAS has no access to these sliders when making random sims with randomize button, and I, personally, think it's for the best.

Thank you for such a great mod
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:11 AM
You Are So Great!!!!!
Instructor
#42 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 12:23 PM
Just tried it out and it worked fantastically! Another step towards having completely unique Sims. Thanks again!
Theorist
#43 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 1:39 PM
I noticed that with these t-shirts this happens
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#44 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 2:06 PM
the site seems to be down or something, can you post it here on modthesims too?

This really looks like a usefull mod since female sims look almost flat in a lot of clothes.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#45 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 2:30 PM
The download works fine.

Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 4:38 PM
I was just talking about needed a hack for this last week! Thanks so much for the time and hard work you put in for this hack. I tried it out and it worked awesome!
Forum Resident
#47 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:42 PM
It worked now, odd that it didnt work earlier. Ah wel, problem solved.
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 8:52 PM
Default is this for sims 2 or 3
is this for sims 2 or 3 because i have sims 3 and if it is can somone tell me were to put the files and tell me were to find it thnx
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 9:03 PM
It worked fine here, but the names of the sliders are * NUMBERSLIKE192371293123216992312* ?
Theorist
#50 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:29 PM
This time I tried with a couple that I created in CAS and this is her teen daughter and results.
The first time was the daughter of a woman created in CAS and the father was an existing Sim...
I'm testing others possibilities...
Screenshots
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Test complete
Page 2 of 7