Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 2:08 PM
Default Lights won't turn on in certain rooms!
The lights in the bathroom work perfectly fine but all the lights in the rest of the house will not turn on under any settings. I tried changing the colour, dimness, etc. I tried a few other options that others tried when having a similar issue. One person just changed the colour, that didn't work for me. Another said to delete a wall and redo it. Also didn't work. Other lots do the same thing.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eringobragh22
The lights in the bathroom work perfectly fine but all the lights in the rest of the house will not turn on under any settings. I tried changing the colour, dimness, etc. I tried a few other options that others tried when having a similar issue. One person just changed the colour, that didn't work for me. Another said to delete a wall and redo it. Also didn't work. Other lots do the same thing.

I need to know what you did with your house. Do you have some pictures? You can just click on C in game and upload them from your screenshot folder in the sims 3 folder. This site has it's own attachment option.