Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 8:45 PM
Default With which program I should be able to extract mesh from certain cc?
I want to use a mesh from certain sweater,but I can't find out which program I should use...Help?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
I want to use a mesh from certain sweater,but I can't find out which program I should use...Help?

I should first ask the creator of the sweater permission. You just can't gather some meshes and edit them, since the creator of that piece of CC worked probably hard on it. If you did got permission, there are some ways to get the mesh. You could open the package in S3PE and export the GEOM files and import them into Milkshape 3D with a GEOM importer plugin, which you can find here: http://modthesims.info/t/357403
And if necessary, export it like a .obj (or anything that a 3D program can open) and edit them in a 3D program.
You can also use TSRW for it, though if you're working with Store items, it won't accept the package from my experience. If you're using TSRW, I suggest to use version 1.72 which is basically the last TSRW version for the sims 3.

Hope this helps you out! ^-^