Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 10:51 PM
Fallen for the Fae
So this is my first challenge, i hope you enjoy it! BTW you need supernatural to do this challenge.

Backstory
You lived alone in a small cottage in Moonlight Falls, going about your mundane tasks. You, ___________, an orphaned fairy had not much social interaction. And unlike those loners who said they preferred being alone, you yearned for social interaction, but alas, you were much too shy to go up to anybody, so you remained in that life. That is, until you met ______________, a handsome human. You quickly fell in love, both of you knew instantly that you were each other's soulmate. After spending many weeks together, strolling through meadows, having picnics at the beach, and just enjoying lazy days together, he opened up a small velvet box with the most gorgeous diamond in the world inside, and asked you the question: "___________ will you marry me?" You gleefully agreed. Unsure when to get married you decided to wait for a sign. A day later, your fiancee gets a call from his twin sister: ___________. She said that she needed to move in with him. Looking around at the large house space he decided to let her stay. That night as you all munch on some Goopy Carbonara, she whispers to her brother. He replies out loud,"She is my fiancee, and I love her, it doesn't matter if she is a fae!". She asks you "So how many spells did it take to turn him into your mindless bodyguard? ". Angrily you snap at her. An argument ensues. afterwards, she and her brother make up, and you and him do too. However, your fiancee states that he loves his sister, and that he wants to wait until you and his sister are on better terms to get married. Ha, like that will happen...

That was super long
CAS
1. Fae YA girl
Make her as pretty as you want. Unnatural hair colors and makeup are encouraged. So is a flowery dress. For formal wear, pick out a wedding gown, and a fancy updo.
Traits:
1: Either Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic, or Charismatic: Why did _____ fall in love with you
2: Natural Cook or Neat: If you're going to get on good terms with his sister, you may want to help out around the house
3:Family Oriented
4: Friendly
5: Artistic

2. Evil Sister
Curled blonde hair, Nice makeup, fancy clothes. She is an all-out diva. Give her a bridesmaid style dress for formal wear.
1: Mean Spirited
2: Hot Headed
3: Doesn't Like Art
4: Family Oriented
5: Supernatural Skeptic

3. Human Male:
Anything, bruh. he is not too important to the story.

Make the boy and the Fae fiancees, and the Human girl and the boy siblings.
Rules
1. Any house is cool.
2. Set the relationship between the fae girl and the sister as low as possible
3. NO CLICKING ON THE SISTER
4: Knock yourself out with moneycheats. Break the zero key when doing familyfunds. Motherlode till it hurts. Treat. Yo. Self.
5: In order to increase your relationship with the sister. You may have 1 HOUR ONLY of interaction time with her PER DAY.
6: Puhlz, until you get married do not try for a baby.
7: Do not get married until you are Best Friends with the sister
8: You have a week to become Biffles with the sister.

If You Failed to Do become Best Friends with the Sister
1. Download the Dexter the Bear Mod.
2. Kill that girl.
3. Marry the brother
After Marriage
1. You must have 1 human boy and 1 human girl. NO FRUITS You cannot have more than one fae child. if you do get child services to take it away.
2. Your children must master all toddler skills, and be B or higher at school.
3. Without clicking on the sister's portrait, and maxing their relationship to low, if one of your children is a fae, he or she must build up a good relationship with the sister before becoming a teen.

Scoring
For every human child: +50
For every Fae child: -50
For every child that finishes childhood with a B or above: +75
For every child that finishes with a B- or below: -100
If you have to kill the sister: -120
If your Fae child become best friends with the sister: +75
For every time the sister says or does something mean to you: -25
And that all folks let me know if you like this challenge!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:08 AM
This is a really cool challenge i might have to try this