Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 5:43 PM
Default The Heartbreaker Challenge
"[sim name] has been filled with rage for her life. After the man of her dreams broke her heart, [sim name] has decided to to get revenge. Creating a legacy, with goal to break 100 heart[I]

Getting started:
Create a female, young adult in CAS. Looks and traits are up to you, but since she's going to break a ton of hearts, heartbreaker is probably the best lifetime wish.
Choose a lot, and motherlode twice. Build your house, and whatever cash you have leftover, is your cash. No more money cheats.
type in "testingcheatsenabled true" shift click on the mailbox, and click make friends for me. Choose your victim, get romantic, break his heart.

Making Money
Your sim may not have a job, but can earn money other ways. She can own a resort, be a master painter, collect gems, all of that jazz.
Children may have a part-time job, but only if they had an "A" in school at some point.
You may not mooch from other sims, unless they are the heir/founder's current lover.

Rasing kids/ finding your heir.
Your sim will have to have a child at some point, a child to become an heir.
your heir must be a female, and you cannot change a babies gender. No apples/ watermelons.
You cannot chose childrens traits, they must be random.
No changing heir's lifetime wish cheatly, if you really want to, you must use their lifetime reward points.
You may change heir's looks, upon adulthood. You cannot change non-heirs apperances.
You can adopt, but these kids cannot be your heir.

Overall goals.
The goal is to break 100 hearts over the course of 10 generations.
You do not have to have them all break ten hearts, though if you wanna stratagize, then go ahead.
All heirs do not have to have the same lifetime wish.

This is my first challenge, so please let me know if I forgot anything, and if you do try this out, I would love to see how your getting on!
So the overall
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:14 PM
I liked this one! I just decided to start out with a previous sim I made, a men named Drake. Since he already had 9 broken hearths, I made him be with some girl I don't remember the name, brake her hearth and then made him marry other man and get pregnant (hehe, I love this mod!)
Now, I have a beautify young lady (aka: pretty child) named Sara, that will totally follow her daddy's steps! xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyberzinha
I liked this one! I just decided to start out with a previous sim I made, a men named Drake. Since he already had 9 broken hearths, I made him be with some girl I don't remember the name, brake her hearth and then made him marry other man and get pregnant (hehe, I love this mod!)
Now, I have a beautify young lady (aka: pretty child) named Sara, that will totally follow her daddy's steps! xD

Awsome! I wasn't expecting anyone to try! So, how Is Sara doing?