Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:19 PM
Default Street without Sidewalk
Hey Elmigo,

I'm also creating my own world and I need a street without a sidewalk, because I want to
place it seperate. Can you tell me how to do this? Is it even possible?
You've posted a pic of this at 10th January 2013.

Greetings, QueenxX
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenxX
Hey Elmigo,

I'm also creating my own world and I need a street without a sidewalk, because I want to

Greetings, QueenxX

I dont know if this works with streets, but try importing a completely black texture for the sidewalk. But the sidewalk still exists, you just cant see it.

Im not a native speaker
Test Subject
#53 Old 31st May 2015 at 12:26 AM
The download link is broken. Elmigo can you please put it back up? Or does anybody else have a copy of these files? I lost mine.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:04 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 2:34 PM Last edited by Elmigo : 29th Jul 2015 at 3:04 PM.
LINK IS UPDATED

> DOWNLOAD (v2.1 - latest - link updated 29-07-2015)

Thanks to the people who posted a working link in the meantime
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Elmigo : 29th Jul 2015 at 3:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by QueenxX
Hey Elmigo,

Greetings, QueenxX

It's not possible to create a road without sidewalk, but you can put a black texture file in the sidewalk area when creating a road. The sidewalk won't be visible, but it's still there. You can also try to make lots go over the sidewalk so it won't be visible anymore. This is how I tried to solve this a long time ago. However, the sidewalk will still be visible where no lots are placed.
Page 3 of 3