Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Working Sim's Bed - Minor bug fix 5.4.2014

by ani_ Posted 19th Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_ : change one wrong client word to soliciter.

448 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 374 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 18
Test Subject
#351 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 1:57 PM
Dear Ani,
At first I want to thank you for this amazing mod!
Now I've got a question:
Can I use it with patch 1.36?
Or do I have to wait for an update?
With kind regards
Rotlocke
Test Subject
#352 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 11:18 AM
ok, im not getting any new options showing up when i click on a bed, so i am guessing this is not yet compatible with 1.36 / diesel stuff pack.
Test Subject
#353 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 8:47 PM
Just a thought, if it's possible, can you get rid of the "lost a friend moodlet" afterwards? Sucks that that happens.
Test Subject
#354 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 8:11 AM
Excellent mod! Thanks for all the hard work. Yesterday there was a new patch and I installed Late Night and Fast Lane. Since then, the Mod doesn't seem to work. On selecting 'Woohoo for money' the solicitor just gets in bed and does nothing. Then the solicitor can't get out of bed or perform any other action. Is this the new patch or because I've installed new expansion packs, and is there any way I can fix this? Many thanks!
Test Subject
#355 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 9:25 PM
this looks great but i couldnt find the right one for my game. is there an upload for 1.34? if so can you send it to me please?
Instructor
#356 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 1:23 AM
ani updated to the latest version.
File name: ani_WorkingSimsBedController_138.zip
(1.38 patch : Supernatural friendly)

It means it can play with 1.36 patch for sure.

Anyway I wonder
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#357 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 5:33 PM
I dont have WA but I cant find the cloned - bed (If it is still meant to be there) and I only get the basic interractions for other beds. Btw I haven't tested it with a a male sim, only a female sim. Help?
Test Subject
#358 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:58 PM
This should really be updated for 1.42...I can't play some of my saves without this mod!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#359 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaylababy5584
This should really be updated for 1.42...I can't play some of my saves without this mod!

I'm glad you are having fun with this mod

This got broken with the new patch. But I'll hope to update it soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#360 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 2:34 PM
me too wheating for this update, this pach is the best, thank you , but after update 1.42 i can't use it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#361 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 7:45 PM
Great mod! I agree; the amount of work and effort you put in is amazing. The moodlet changes, the relationship changes, the pregnancy and STD options. It's just amazing! I certainly respect the brilliance and thoughtfulness of your work! I didn't read all (currently 15) pages of comments so not sure if anyone else has mentioned this; but another consequence is that celebrity Sims may become humiliated by rumors of having woohoo'd in public places (Cool)!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#362 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 9:09 PM
Thanks! This will make a great sims life story does this work for sims Supernatural also or do I absolutely need to have ambitions to use this mod?
Test Subject
#363 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:44 PM
Default Help
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Wow! What an amazing mod. The amount of work and effort you put in is amazing. The moodlet changes, the relationship changes, the pregnancy and STD options. It's just amazing! Although I don't know if I'll be downloading it, I can certainly respect the brilliance of your work!

How do you use this Mod? I cant figure out how to start the career thing.... Help please!
Test Subject
#364 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 4:31 PM
Hi since the lastest patch with Season's, my sims no longer get's STD's with the latest version for the working bed interaction, which i thought was very cool and very realistic. I know it was random, but my sim has been with the entire city and no STD's no pregnancy's
=(, has any one else have the issue. Thanks =)!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#365 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 8:56 PM
This is a REALLY cool mod.
Test Subject
#366 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 1:03 PM
Hi Ani, I tried to download this as soon as I saw it today but it isn't appearing in my game at all. I have all the expansions and am updated to 1.42 and am also running Awesome mod and twallans woohooer. Im not sure if it is one of those two conflicting with this mod or if I am missing something else. I have also checked my framework to make sure it was all up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
#367 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shukzabelle
Hi Ani, I tried to download this as soon as I saw it today but it isn't appearing in my game at all. I have all the expansions and am updated to 1.42 and am also running Awesome mod and twallans woohooer. Im not sure if it is one of those two conflicting with this mod or if I am missing something else. I have also checked my framework to make sure it was all up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you put the flower thing in the room where you want these actions to apply? This mod adds certain flower that when you press it and you can activate these actions to beds from there. The flower can be found bedroom section of the buy mode and shortout items to custom so you will find it easily.
Test Subject
#368 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jebou86
Did you put the flower thing in the room where you want these actions to apply? This mod adds certain flower that when you press it and you can activate these actions to beds from there. The flower can be found bedroom section of the buy mode and shortout items to custom so you will find it easily.

Oh god I'm such an idiot. I spent way to much time trying to figure that out when it was that simple. Thank you so much Jebou! You are the best.
Test Subject
#369 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 4:13 PM
Hello... my flower doesn't have interactions...
This happened also with cigarettes...
Can you help me?
Test Subject
#370 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 4:30 PM
Hello... my flower doesn't have interactions...
This happened also with cigarettes...
Can you help me?
Test Subject
#371 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 6:56 AM
I downloaded this mod. I thought it was wonderful. I am having issues in game though i have a fully updated game and everytime my sim tries to woohoo for money she gets stuck on the bed. I cannot reset her and twice she got hungry on the bed and died. I hope this can be fixed so i can start selling my sim xD sounds like so much fun
Lab Assistant
#372 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 2:53 AM
How do we modify it if we WANT same sex pregnancy? That wasn't a bug for me, LOL!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#373 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 8:55 AM
I'd like to thank you for this mod. it is pretty awesome. However, it was working great until the 1.50 patch will there be an update?
Test Subject
#374 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dhwriter07
I'd like to thank you for this mod. it is pretty awesome. However, it was working great until the 1.50 patch will there be an update?

Thank you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#375 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dhwriter07
Thank you

You are welcomed
Page 15 of 18