Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#76 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 12:00 AM Last edited by GigaRevival : 6th Feb 2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Goonies never say die.
Your house building skills put me to shame. They're all seriously beautiful heaven.

I can't wait to see the finished product.

I wish I didn't have to uninstall some of the EP's to give my computer a break, so I could test your world and see it's full potential. I might test it anyway with what I have - just because. ; )

"Goonies never say die."
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 2:05 AM
Its so pretty, I might play test it this week

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 2:38 AM
I'll have another beta up soon if any would-be testers would like to wait for it. It will include the latest lots and some more. Probably worth waiting for.

Also, Giga, I don't know what your game config is but you'll definitely need WA. I've used a bridge from it so you might have some issues otherwise. I don't know how it will be without other EPs but you're more than welcome to test and let me know.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Inventor
#79 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 6:10 AM
I don't have WA installed any longer, but I was thinking of reinstalling it recently - so this just gives me incentive. Thanks for the heads up! I'm looking forward to your next beta.

"Goonies never say die."
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#80 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 10:30 PM Last edited by heaven : 11th Feb 2012 at 3:12 PM.
Thanks to all my lovely friends in #create, New Riverview now has a true working name...Aberstrathe!!! Sounds pretty, right?

Some updated pictures of the world before you get to downloading.

Overview Shot:

New School:

Salon:

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Inconceivable!
#81 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 2:53 AM
Your world looks awesome, heaven! I just downloaded the cc I needed in order to test it, and I'm installing the world as we speak. Can't wait to play in it!

(Am I allowed to post screenshots or feedback here if I see anything I want to point out? Sorry, I've never tested a world before.)
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#82 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buckley
Your world looks awesome, heaven! I just downloaded the cc I needed in order to test it, and I'm installing the world as we speak. Can't wait to play in it!

(Am I allowed to post screenshots or feedback here if I see anything I want to point out? Sorry, I've never tested a world before.)

Oh goodness yes! Screenshots galore!

Also, for everyone...the horses seem to run crazy in this world. When I was playtesting myself, I couldn't go to the bar without seeing them. It's supposed to have wild animals but that might be just too much so the end world may be flagged as a city to prevent the roaming wild horses. Playtesters, let me know what you think.

Also, I will note that the one tomb in the world so far does not work properly. It needs some more fiddling and, unfortunately, I have to test in the world and then fix in EIG so it takes some patience. If you find it, just know that you won't be able to complete it as is.

Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 3:51 PM
You can use NRaas mods to set the default spawning horses to a less number or directly to 0 to avoid that...
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: Old - OP may want to re-open thread
Page 4 of 4