Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#126 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 12:51 PM
Amiisay - I don't understand what you are saying becaue I am following the rules. I am confussed now lol

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 1:40 PM
I really would like to do it your way through generations because at the moment is reaaly hard but i don't know how, i would start a blog off this way or how many kids to have per generation, Do you have any suggestions
Field Researcher
#128 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 3:44 PM
Updated titled "Growing Older" is here!
Instructor
#129 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 4:59 PM
I Butterfree great update as usal
Scholar
#130 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 10:29 PM
Well, I have started this challenge again for the 3rd time
I have put Lifespan to Normal Customized and I have chapter 1 Here
Alchemist
#131 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 11:20 AM
Chapter 5 here

My Simblr
My Youtube
Scholar
#132 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 8:39 PM
Right, I have planned How I am going to do it and started an blog. I already have 4 children,
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Field Researcher
#133 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 8:52 PM
Update here!
Alchemist
#134 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 11:11 AM
Next chapter here

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#135 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 3:49 AM
Wheeeee, update!
Alchemist
#136 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 11:19 AM
Time for another Update

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#137 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 3:36 PM
And here is another update. The length of this one is finally the length I want. I hope you have the desire to read a bit more than normal (:
Alchemist
#138 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 10:53 AM
@TrillianRikku ---- thank you I can't wait to read your's

Next update is here

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#139 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
Amiisay - I don't understand what you are saying becaue I am following the rules. I am confussed now lol

yeah I don't know what I was saying either. I was trying to go and look for what I replied to and I can't find it? haha.

Quote: Originally posted by Skyegal19
I really would like to do it your way through generations because at the moment is reaaly hard but i don't know how, i would start a blog off this way or how many kids to have per generation, Do you have any suggestions

You don't have to start a blog if you don't want to, but some people like to do that. I'd try to do 10 kids per generation, but you can do as many as you want! Your goal is to have as few generations as possible.

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Field Researcher
#140 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:10 AM
Last update for November! If you have time, please consider reading the excerpts from my NaNoWriMo novel. I'll probably be posting the full first seven chapters soon.

@Amiisay- Just curious, how come your blog for this challenge is no longer viewable? I would've liked to seen how yours turned out.
Scholar
#141 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:31 PM
Chapter 3 is here
Alchemist
#142 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 4:18 PM
New update

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#143 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 8:02 PM Last edited by iButterfree : 5th Dec 2012 at 8:25 PM.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm finally getting around to putting my Sims available for download. At the moment, only Ellothiel and Elrunamir are up, but the others will be coming soon. If you go to my blog and click on the "Goddess' Order Chapters" tab under the title, you will find the download links at the bottom of the page. Please be sure to read the note. Or if you want, you can also look up iButterfree on the Sims 3 website, and get to my studio that way.

Edit: Here's the next update. A download for Ureliel is now available as well.
Alchemist
#144 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:45 PM
Here is the next update

you can download any of the sims at the sims 3 exchange here

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#145 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 2:28 AM Last edited by iButterfree : 8th Dec 2012 at 8:02 PM.
Upy-Datey

And I got too intro writing the next one, so here it is already (:
The download section has also been updated if you haven't taken a look at it recently. Sorry that Elrunamir, Elaril, and the upcoming Sildor don't have very good outfits. They were already moved out and had their outfits messed with by the game before I decided to take the time to do the downloads. I was too lazy to edit them ;P It leaves them free to dress them how you see fit though, I suppose.
Scholar
#146 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 9:27 PM
Test Subject
#147 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 1:06 PM
Who is all still doing the challenge? I'm out. My laptop crashed last summer and I lost my file. Since then I started a double legacy and a rainbowcy. In one of my stories in my legacy, I have a guy wanting to bed a 1000 ladies by using "risky woohoo" set at 50%. He has a change of having 500 kids. I don't count this as a BC tho.
Field Researcher
#148 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 1:40 PM
New update, "Dream House".
Test Subject
#149 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 8:46 AM
Quick question; I started this challenge with my awesomely awesome vampire lady [because they're easy on the food department - Yay plasma], and right after she got pregnant [Like right after she started showing anyway] she ended up getting abducted by aliens, dealt with the moodlet and everything just fine, but when it came time to have her babies [Twin girls, d'aww] I checked her family tree because they both looked startlingly like their mother and lo and behold they had no father! They are both clones of their mother!

So. Question is - Since the guy didn't get counted for his daddy donation to the gene pool that is her life, can I re-use him? Even though he technically got her preggo in the first place?
Field Researcher
#150 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 4:14 AM
Well, obviously I don't have the final say on anything, but I would think he shouldn't be used again. The abduction must have messed up something that stopped the father from being added to the twins' family tree when they were born. Although it doesn't say he's the father, and the girls might not look like him, I'd say his genetics are in there somewhere. I've played families where the mother and father look very different, but some children look exactly like their mother or father. It doesn't mean the other parent's genes aren't within them, they're just not displayed prominently. Those hidden features actually end up appearing in the next generation anyway. But, as I said, I don't really have any authority on what you do. This is all just my two cents.

Of course, I also have an update for y'all. It's my 50th post on my blog, so yay!
Page 6 of 46