Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 739 (Who?), Viewed: 134086 times.
Page 30 of 30
Lab Assistant
#726 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 4:40 PM

Christina Goth practicing her ballet positions.

Vella Burb and Mordred Goth hanging out after school.
Lab Assistant
#727 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 6:04 AM

Gale Wilburn, who was one of the cutest toddlers of the 'hood and still is a cutie.

Talithia Hallowell, who I have posted before but she had a makeover (thanks to ROS) and also glows now.

♡ Build a city challenge simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#728 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 7:42 AM Last edited by Charmful : 26th Oct 2016 at 5:14 PM.

Cedar Wellington is out in the city, ice skating

Stacia Hart is also out for a skate

Looks like they've mutually decided how to warm up after ice skating.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#729 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 5:53 PM
Kiko (still one of my favorite teen sims), is trying to prove to her twin brother that just because pink is her favorite color and she'd much rather be reading a book at the moment, doesn't mean she can't get her hands dirty and build something.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
Top Secret Researcher
#730 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 12:36 PM

From left to right
on floor: Thanos L'Ecuyer, Elvira Lachaîne and her twin brother Emeric, Stella Dalle and her twin brother Silas, Davina Lebel
seating: Albertine Granville-Carver, Laetitia Morneau-Diop and her twin sister Larissa, Antonio Ferland and his twin brother Armando, Allard Granville-Carver
standing: Marianne Morneau-Diop, Nico Kowalski and his twin brother Noé, Olivia Granville-Carver, Giraud Martains and teacher Leilani Troii

Noé is currently dating Olivia.
Lab Assistant
#731 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 3:03 PM
Emma is making herself scarce before her blind date!
Top Secret Researcher
#732 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 8:10 AM
Default Football practice
Eugene Elberts enlists the help of his neighbor, Lydia Mae Mackenzie to help him practice so he can make the football tryouts this year in high school

But as of now Lydia Mae has a better chance of making the team than him.

Lab Assistant
#733 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 5:16 AM
Desdemona Capp, everyone :p
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#734 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 5:48 AM

The study hall was quiet until Alarie Thackery made an urgent squeal, pushed her chair back and pointed out the window.

Because a gentleman always keeps his end of the bet. Even if that means streaking a lap around the school.

Top Secret Researcher
#735 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 10:39 PM
@Charmful
I love your posed school picture

Allard Granville-Carver
youngest son of Vixente and Fabienne (née Allard) Granville-Carver

Top Secret Researcher
#736 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 3:21 AM

Alanna Thackery comes over to Franz’s place for dinner and meets his family (Including the cat Lemoncake) and everyone was on their best behavior, that is, until his twin sister let slip that ‘Franzie used to lip sync to Elvis in his boxers when he was a kid’, despite him almost leaping over dinner to silence her. She is the worst.

Test Subject
#737 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 1:37 PM Last edited by jacksonville : 15th Nov 2016 at 6:55 PM.
Default Miss Hudson
Test Subject
#738 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 10:34 AM
Default Miss Rogers

Lab Assistant
#739 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 7:48 PM
I posted some pictures of Harriet in the toddler thread, and I just had to share what a beautiful teen she's become I think she looks so striking!
This is her before and after her birthday makeover:

Oh and she's the first sim I've ever had initiate their first kiss all by themselves (with the help of ACR, of course)! I was so excited I was actually squealing at my screen
Test Subject
#740 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 8:22 AM
Default Project night
Alex is at Sydney's house working on their group research project

But Alex is less interested in the project...

He tries hard to impress her, but falls short each time. Perhaps if he has the confidence to express his feelings...

Eventhough they work well together, unfortunately Sydney has her sights fixed on getting into Harvard law, and nothing else.

Is Sydney secretly interested in Alex?

Thanks for reading
Page 30 of 30